22

**mature warning 🌚**
(This was a bit random whoops if u don't want to read this chapter it's ok, just skip through and know that Namjoon and Y/N got through and are currently in the BIGHIT building :))

"Namjoon," You purred into the man's ear seductively, keeping an arm hooked around the BTS leader's as you tried to not cringe at your own words.

The man merely smiled as he slung his arm around you, walking towards the main entrance of the BIGHIT building, head held high and not paying attention to the other assassins who looked at you in curiosity.

The plan was in movement. After Yoongi had called EXO and the Stray Kids to cover up parts of the plan to the group leaders, BTS had split up into separate parts of the BIGHIT base to gather information. The rest of the members had already disappeared into the large building, leaving you and Namjoon to be the last ones to enter. You, being Namjoon's supposed "girl", of course.

If all went according to plan, you and Namjoon would be inside the building in a couple of minutes.

Screw Kim Seokjin and his stupid handsome face and his stupid plan. You cursed in your hand, squirming uncomfortably in your revealing clothes.

You squeezed Namjoon's arm nervously as a man dressed in all black came up to the BTS leader, his cold eyes looking at your barely dressed figure with suspicion. A security member, you guessed, as you noticed the gleaming badge that was adorned on the man's jacket.

If Namjoon was nervous at all, he didn't show it.

"Erik." Joon greeted, giving a nod of respect to the other man. Erik gave a grim nod back, his eyes glancing between the leader and you.

"Nice to see you Namjoon. Who's this beautiful lady you got beside you?" Erik smirked, the suspicion gone and replaced with a look of lust as he checked you out.

You tried not to gag as the bearded man licked his lips. Instead, you covered your disgust with a flirtatious smile, winking and pretending to stagger drunkenly before Namjoon looked down at you. The leader grinned at you and you couldn't help but notice the flash of amusement in his eyes as he silently laughed about how ridiculous this situation was.

"I'm going to be...taking care of this girl here tonight," Namjoon said smoothly, a smirk on his face as Erik's eyes lit up with understanding at the underlying meaning behind his words. The other man let out a toothy grin. He slapped Namjoon's back in a brother-like way, chuckling.

"You finally took my advice. That's my boy! You made a good choice," Erik chuckled and you giggled at the compliment, letting the man take your hand and kiss it softly, his rough face hairs scratching against your skin.

Someone kill me now.

Namjoon grinned and he gripped your hip suddenly, causing you to look up. The man let out an infuriating wink and he tapped his lips, smugness flashing in his eyes and leaning down, a direct order sent.

You grit your teeth in anger at how he was forcing you to kiss him but covered it up with a smirk, making yourself obey Namjoon's orders and kiss him. You could tell Namjoon was trying to deepen the kiss in front of his colleague and embarrass you further, his tongue swiping over your lips and asking for entrance. When you denied it, you could feel the leader's smirk without even opening your eyes. Namjoon gave you a last playful nip on your bottom lip before pulling away, Erik looking at the interaction with a perverted glee.

The BTS leader said a last goodbye before starting to move past the clueless security man, but not before your ears caught the last remark Erik whispered into his ear.