30

"It's been too long, my daughter."

You felt your heart stop as soon as PD uttered those words. Jimin held your hand even tighter, distraught that the secret you had told him to hide was out there for BTS to hear.

"You," Yoongi snarled, his eyes blazing with fury as he shot you death glares. If looks could kill, you would be dead.

"You're in this too? You TURNED on us, after all we did for you?"

You widened your eyes, meeting Yoongi's gaze.
"N-No! I.. I didn't even know he was my father until we got to the files.."

"It's true. I was there." Jimin nodded and you felt a rush of gratitude come into your system.
Yoongi's stance relaxed before he went back beside Hoseok who was thoroughly confused at the whole situation.

"Namjoon-hyung.." Taehyung's heartbroken voice rang out through the room. The man's eyes were watery as he stared at the leader, begging with his eyes.

"Tell us it's not true. Tell me that.. you didn't."

Namjoon just stared blankly back. Taehyung let out a whimper.
Bang PD held up his hand, sending all of you into silence.

"Enough of that. Y/N. Will you join me? I've missed you. We're family, don't you remember?" The man grinned down at you, his eyes shining with a love that you were repulsed by.

"I thought you were dead... I thought you and mom DIED. Where were you all those years?" You whispered, a tear rolling down your cheeks.

PD rolled his eyes.
"We left for you, Y/N. As the head of BIGHIT, there are always.. certain responsibilities to be taken care of. There was a complication that arose, but we left you in JYP's care."

"Care? JYP'S CARE? You have no idea what's it's been like for me, what JYP DID to me. One day.. you were there, and the next you weren't. Gone. Vamoose. I even kept this stupid pendant for all these fucking years in hope." You spat, hand clutching the familiar item around your neck.

The rope snapped as you tugged on it harshly, the stone resting in your palm.

Bang PD nodded, lowering his gaze so slightly that it could've been thought of as regret if you did not catch the flash of annoyance in his stance.

"And I'm sorry for that sweetheart. But you're a better person now, aren't you? I'm willing to make it up to you, you can be with me again. Just join me, leave this group of people. So what do you say?"

Your heart cracked in half as you looked back on the hopeless faces of Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Taehyung and Jimin. Their eyes were round, understanding, begging you not to leave.
They had already lost their leader. They couldn't lose another loved one anymore.
As Taehyung opened his mouth Jimin shushed him before he had the chance to say anything.

"You choose, Y/N. We won't hold any harsh judgment against you," Jimin whispered and Jin nodded, crying. Hoseok let his tears fall but he wiped them away quickly.

And so you made a choice.

You let out a sigh, shaking your head before you stood up, walking slowly to Bang PD. You saw Namjoon's eyes widen in surprise as you came closer to him, only for you to tear your eyes away and focus on your father in front of you.
Bang PD was still smiling.
You reached out your hand, a grin on your face.

Only to lay the pendant in the man's palm and step back beside the remaining members of BTS.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I can accept." You smirked.