21

"First of all; we need to map out our fighting area. Where we can go, where we can hide, where the weakest parts of the agency is. The BIGHIT base is large. I know the layout of most of the rooms, and since we're BTS, it should be easy for us to get in and out without suspicion." Yoongi explained, drawing his finger over the figure of the map of the BIGHIT building.

You stared at the confusing overlay, the many twists and turns of the place making your head spin.

Taehyung spotted your confusion and he laid a comforting hand on your shoulder. "BIGHIT specifically designed the base so any intruders coming into the place would be detected and get lost immediately. Don't worry, as long as one of us are there with you it shouldn't be a problem."

You gave the man a bewildered grin and turned to Yoongi again, who had sat down in his chair and started typing into the computer.

"All of BTS know this place inside out, except for one certain area, here," A red circle appeared on the back part of the map, the area all black.

"...that happens to be where our punishments are and where the head of BIGHIT sits. None of us have ever bothered to go there, because.. well, it isn't exactly a place filled with the best of memories." Namjoon finished, letting out a shudder and flexing his back. You laid your hands on his back, massaging the tense muscles a bit. The leader gave a smile of thanks.

"I think the best course of action would be to wait it out. Get information, and strike when the time is right. But how do we do that? Sure, even if we do pull off this plan, how would this stop the assassin system?" Jungkook added and Yoongi smiled. His eyes glinted.

"Ah, that's where EXO and the Stray Kids come in. EXO is from SM, Stray Kids are from JYP. If we all do well and wreck shit from all three companies at the same time-,"

"-then the assassin system will burn." Hoseok's eyes glinted happily, his fist clenched in exhilaration.

At the realization of Yoongi's plan, all of BTS's eyes lit up.
Jungkook gritted his teeth in triumph, Jin let out a clap of approval, Jimin grinned, Hobi smirked and Namjoon patted Taehyung on the back.

You felt your stomach turn with a glimmer of hope.

We do have a chance, however small it may be.

"But that still doesn't cover a point. I have to report back to JYP on the status of my mission in a few days, and that's not good. If they know I'm with you, assassins will be here in no time and they'll most likely kill me."
You furrowed your eyebrows, not letting false hope take over your decisions.

Namjoon glanced worriedly over to you, your statement obviously hurting him a little. You gave him a grim smile.

A silence came over the group as even Yoongi was put to thought. There were risks with everything. If BTS waited it out without you reporting back to JYP, sure, the Stray Kids and EXO would be ready, but JYP would hunt you down and kill you. BTS couldn't strike all at once, either, because that would just be suicidal.

"Is there any way we could sneak Y/N into the building?"
Taehyung's proposal was met with a disapproving frown by Namjoon.

The mood in the room dropped drastically, distress coming over each of the members because of the situation before Jin suddenly slapped Hoseok.

"Ow!" Hoseok whined but Jin ignored his wails. He swept his hair back with one lavish flourish, making sure his handsome face was shown before speaking once more.

"I've got it."

He turned, looking at you with amusement as if he was ensuing a challenge.

"How good are your acting skills?"

**
"There's no way this is going to work."
You stared at your inappropriate outfit in the mirror, Jin looking at his handiwork with approval.

Your wore a horribly short crop top that basically didn't cover anything, and shorts that were so fucking short they were a disgrace to the name of the piece of clothing.

"What is this? My buttcheeks feel so undressed right now." You said in disgust, turning around to see your backside.

Jin laughed at your statement, stepping back and looking you up and down.

"This isn't going to work fucking Kim Soekjin."

"It's going to work, Y/N, trust me. A lot of male assassins bring in... you know, those types of people all the time. BIGHIT doesn't even care anymore at this point."

Jin couldn't help but look away from your death glare, staring at the floor in embarrassment. Jin could feel your anger and disgust rolling off of you in waves and he didn't know whether to find it very intimidating or really funny. The handsome man blinked a few times before looking back at your figure again. (an: he lowkey checking you out tho man no nvm)

"Basically, Y/N, act as if you're really flirty, high and drugged out. BIGHIT security won't suspect a thing."

You rolled your eyes, already hating the situation you were going to be put in. 

"So what, I'm now the girl for you seven hella fine men?"

At this Jin's eyebrows surprisingly jumped and he burst into a fit of laughter, wiping away a tear comically. 

"No sweetheart, you're not going to be our girl," He paused, winking at you slyly before dropping the bomb upon your ears. 

"...You're going to be Namjoon's girl." 

~~