6

You screamed.

For a good two seconds before you covered your mouth, Jin's words echoing in your head.

But who could blame you?

Jin just jumped off the fucking roof.

"AHH!" You shrieked, hiding your face in Jin's chest as you refused to look out. You heard Jin's soft chuckle before he jumped again, his feet landing against the roof of another building.

When you finally gathered the courage to uncover your face, you were amazed at the sight. Jin easily leaped from rooftop to rooftop smoothly, his arms steady and never wavering as he jumped with you in his arms. As he leaped and seemed to float in midair before landing safely to the next platform, wind blew into your face miraculously and your stomach felt light, as if you were flying. The more you got used to the feeling, the more adrenaline pumped through your veins and you let out a cute squeal. Jin's chest rumbled as he laughed and you could tell he was enjoying leaping over the city.

"It's like your fucking flying!" You yelped in happiness and Jin laughed even more, his giggles uncannily similar to the sound of a window wiper. Shapes whirred past your vision at quick rates and Jin continued to travel before finally landing on the roof of a lavish looking hotel.

He let go of you and you placed your feet down with a thud before looking back at him with exhilaration.

"THAT. WAS. AMAZING." You said, a huge grin stupidly plastered over your face.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" You said incredulously and Jin scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. You had only traveled on foot previously. Your strong suit was in the streets, able to sink into the shadows easily without letting your victim notice.

"Jimin taught me. Don't be so impressed, my skills aren't nearly as good as Chim's. He's the professional rooftop jumper. His strengths are in the air. "

You shook your head, bewildered at the thought that someone could roof jump that easily. BTS had a skill set that you had never seen or had been trained to do before.

Jin walked over to the edge of the roof before gesturing towards a ladder that led down into the actual building.

"Come on. Namjoon's in here." And his head disappeared from sight as he went down the ladder.
Still high on your exhilaration you followed suit, your shoes clanging against the metal ladder every so often before you made it to the bottom, landing on a carpeted floor. And you turned around to see Jin slapping another man's back.

Another man's muscular, shirtless back that is.

"Namjoon!" Jin called and the man turned to face you.

Holy shitstacks of jesus christ.

You gulped as you saw the muscular torso of Kim Namjoon. He was slightly taller than Jin, his arms muscled but skinny at the same time. His front torso was toned and strong, his broad chest large. Abs lined his stomach and they moved even when he breathed.

His eyes were dark and intimidating and as he looked at you you felt tiny. They shone with intelligence and as the man smiled, dimples appeared from the side of his mouth.

"He... he has dimples.." you gasped and Jin gave you a weird look.

The man oozed sexiness as he chuckled and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

Namjoon smiled.

"Yes. I have dimples." He said amusedly and you covered your face before turning to Jin with your hands on your hips.