25

"Felix! Changbin! What are you guys doing, making out in the corner? Come on," Chan called impatiently, waving his hand at the duo who trailed over to the rest of the group.

Jeongin, Hyunjin, Minho, Jisung, Seongmin and Woojin were already gathered around the leader who glanced nervously at the computer screen.

Felix teasingly punched the Stray Kids leader, a happy grin stuck on his face. He moved a strand of his dyed blonde hair out of his face.

"Don't be such a naggy leader, Bang Chan. It doesn't suit you."

Chan forced a small smile onto his face before turning back to the main computer, looking at the message BTS had sent him.

Jeongin's eyebrows furrowed.
"Hyung, why are you so excited all of a sudden? You don't always call us together like this."

Chan smiled at the group of assassins he had trained from the start, his heart pumping with determination.

"Stray Kids, the time has come." He said grandly.

Changbin rolled his eyes at the leader's over dramatic statement. "Get to the point already, won't you?"

Chan gave a disappointed look but quickly covered it with a confident grin.
"Yoongi called us."

And all of the Stray Kids grew silent.

**

"Take that you chicken on a STICK!" Kris yelled, stabbing the assassin he was fighting and causing the opponent to fall lifelessly on the ground.

"A little extra, don't you think?" Tao raised an eyebrow from the other end of the headpiece, his voice sarcastic.

Kris scoffed. "It's not being EXTRA, it's called being amazing. Which I am."

"Yeah, yeah Kris, whatever you say." Suho's voice butt in and Kris grinned at the other person's words.
The assassin dragged the corpse and laid a powder all over the body, making sure that all his fingerprints were erased. He wiped the blood off his knives and darts, whistling casually before disappearing into the shadows.

Tao and Suho sighed in relief, both of them leaning back on their chairs from the SM base, only to be interrupted by Sehun who burst into the room with a "YEHET."

"Suho," The man gasped, his eyes wide with happiness.

"Yoongi says its time."

**

Namjoon's POV.

Namjoon slunk through the hallways nearing his room, glancing back and forth to see if any of the other members were awake. The entire building was silent. The leader looked at the time on his phone, his heart heavy.

3:00 a.m.

The man clenched his jaw as he saw a notification pop up on his phone, dismissing the call he was getting with a huff of frustration.

He continued quietly until he was right outside his room, and Namjoon sighed, ready to enter before he was stopped.

A man glared at the BTS leader to stop and Namjoon froze.

"Bang PD-Nim." Namjoon forced out the words through his gritted teeth, trying to suppress his urge to attack the man as he turned around slowly.

"Namjoon." A lace of amusement entered Bang PD's cold voice as he looked at the strong assassin he had raised for over a decade.