4

Once you were in the room, you cursed at the useless information file that JYP had supplied you with.

When you thought of one of the best assassins in the world, you had imagined Kim Seokjin to be a raggedy, sketchy looking man with a short height. You had expected the man to be quite ugly, a person who didn't take the time to shower and smelled like shit, considering the fact that he handled dead bodies almost every single day.

BuT nO.

Kim Seokjin was NOT short.

He was fucking hot.

You tried not to drool in hidden as you saw the side profile of the infamous man's face, his chiseled jawline, plump lips and seemingly perfect face. Hell, you could even smell him, and he smelled amazing. Like roses and lavender, fucking heavenly. The man was a living embodiment of a god, and the fact that he was wearing a goddamn suit and tie as well didn't help the situation at all.

When the assassin ran his hand through his hair, tousling it messily and his muscles showing through the fabric of his clothing you almost gasped at the sight.

To say the least your female hormones weren't doing so well at the moment.

Am I sure I didn't make a mistake?

But you reminded yourself of the position you were put in, of BamBam, and you unsheathed the poisoned daggers you held at your belt. Just another victim, you reminded yourself. Your calculating eyes watched Seokjin as he carelessly flipped through the paperwork at his desk and you flexed your wrist, daggers aiming at his throat, about to let go before-

A blur of movement and you suddenly felt a harsh grip grasp your wrists and pin them over your head against the wall with a resounding thwock.

Your daggers clattered uselessly to the floor and you struck out at the dark figure in front of you, kicking but the pressure on your wrists didn't disappear. Instead, your foot was caught and you watched partly in awe and partly in shock as Kim Seokjin used his legs to pin yours against the wall as well.

And then, you were eye to eye with the man himself.

His eyes bore into yours and you tried your best not to look away.

You had faced many opponents in the past years, but Seokjin's gaze was on a whole other level.

His brown gaze was intimidating but pleasant at the same time, humorous but dark, seductive but caring. Opposite emotions that you never knew could be conveyed at the same time through a simple thing like eye contact.

You couldn't even struggle at all, the man's strength was immense.

And then he did something that surprised you even more. He winked at you.

Man, the single action caused flurries of butterflies to flutter in your stomach and heat to creep across your body.

My body is ready. Wait what?

You shivered as the man's gaze looked at you up and down, undressing you with his eyes before he finally spoke.

"You're a courageous girl to think you could kill me that easily. Admirable, I didn't even realize you had come into the room. That's rare."

Jin's voice was low as he growled the words out, praising you.

"But, you made a fateful mistake. I'm aware of my good looks, sweetheart, I know the feeling when someone is staring at me. And you were taking your time now, weren't you? A bit desperate if you ask me."