8

You stood outside a mansion, the building's enormous size making you look minuscule in comparison. Namjoon and Jin were ahead of you and they looked up at the building casually, hands in their pockets as they strolled to the main gate.

Jin had changed from his suit to a pink hoodie and some comfortable sweatpants, Namjoon putting on a white t shirt and jeans.
You had a mask on your face, wearing leggings and a loose t shirt.

You tried not to stare at their asses as they walked.

Their my companions now, but they're hot. So checking them out is ok, You reassured yourself in your head as you trotted behind them.

Huffing a little, you jogged a bit so that you were in front of the two men.

"Jungkook lives here?" You asked them and Jin nodded, turning to a little password key to the left side of the main gate, his fingers fiddling with the lock before the gates swung open with a creak.

As soon as the three of you opened the main doors, you were greeted with extravagant interior. Plush couches and a large chandelier were at the main entrance and your eyes traced the huge staircase in front of you. Namjoon and Jin were right behind you, one man flanking each side protectively. Namjoon appeared to your left, looking down at your figure fondly. You met the handsome man's gaze and he grinned.

"Jungkook is upstairs, I can tell. Um...prepare yourself, by the way, he doesn't know you're with us. He might attack you or something."

You nodded and he led the way up the stairs, his long legs easily going up at a quick pace. Jin gestured for you to go up next and you smiled before going up, the man keeping a close guard behind you. Namjoon walked through twisted hallways and rooms before opening another mahogany door.

Light filtered in through the windows, making the room seem heavenly. It was bright enough that you would be surprised when walking in, but dim enough so that you wouldn't be blinded. You could see particles of dust floating in the air.The room was empty except for a single swing hanging from the ceiling, two ropes holding up a little plank of wood and it swayed slightly.

A man sat on the swing, frozen, hanging upside down, his legs hanging from the side so that the man's back was arched. A single lollipop was in between the man's lips and your eyes widened at how the sun shone on his face, his skin looking smooth and heavenly. Not a single blemish on his skin. He mildly resembled a bunny in a way.

Jungkook.

You admired his beauty for two seconds before you saw a blur of movement emerge suddenly from the assassin. Your body went into its instinctual stance and your eyes caught the glint of a knife and you brought your daggers up immediately in an x shape, a clang echoing through the room as you were met with a dark glare and a strike of a knife.

The man who had been sitting on the swing a second earlier was now in front of you, a long knife held in his grasp. He growled and you immediately made your foot strike out underneath you, aiming to hit the other person's legs. He dodged, jumping and struck out with his knife once more but you once again deflected his blow with your own.

He then lunged for you, his face spread in a silent snarl and you twisted, jumping up onto Jungkook's back and doing a flip, landing elegantly on the swing. The swing teetered back and forth under your weight and Jungkook turned to you, about to attack before Namjoon stepped in.

"Jungkookie! Stop, she's a friend," Namjoon yelled and the assassin froze, turning to his hyung.

"You have friends?" He asked, confusion written all over his face.
Jin came over and slapped the boy on the arm, his arms crossed.