10

Jimin crossed his arms, his gaze dark and stubborn.

"No."

And then your heart plummeted.

"No?" Jungkook repeated questioningly, turning to Jimin with a frown. The maknae thought that Jimin would've agreed at once.

Jimin shook his head again.
"No." He repeated, looking at you with a colder gaze. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other worriedly before the leader came forwards.

"Jiminie.. why not?" He asked and Jimin's frown deepened.

He glared at you and you flinched at the hostility bristling in his eyes.
"By the sounds of this, this is a suicidal plan. Us? Turning against the people who trained us to be ruthless killers?" Jimin scoffed.

"I'm one of the best killers in the world, Y/N. BIGHIT? They raised me, and BTS. They made me like this. Do you understand how powerful they are? I-I can't. I-ll just lose Jihyu-" Jimin cut himself off and looked to the ground. You felt Jimin's grief rolling off of him in waves and you flinched a bit, startled.

Namjoon's eyes softened and the leader dipped his head, a signal of respect for the other assassin. His eyes glinted and he nodded towards you slightly before speaking.

"Jimin... please think about it. I know you're hesitant but we need your help..." The leaders voice wavered a bit and Jin stood to the left of him dejectedly, biting his lip.

Shaking your head, you stepped forwards and looked at Jimin.
"I have a proposal."

The man's head whipped up in response, eyes glinting as he stared at you in surprise, along with the other three members.

You grit your teeth.
"How about we fight. A 1V1 match. Fair and square, Namjoon judging." You pointed to him and the man blinked.

"If I win, you come with us on this. If you win, then you don't have to join us."

Jimin narrowed his eyes, suspicious at your challenge. He froze for a couple of seconds before letting out a hiss.

"That's quite an arrogant proposal, Y/N. You do know how capable I am, I suppose?" The man paused, his fist clenching slightly.

"I won't hesitate to kill you."

You laughed at his words, your voice ringing out mockingly in a way before you grinned at him, teeth flashing.

"I didn't expect anything else."
**

"I didn't expect anything else," Jimin whispered, his eyes blurring with tears.

Park Jihyun trembled in front of his brother, his small eyes wide with fear as he stared at his brother with terror. He pressed his back against the wall of his room, little feet scrambling as he tried to get as much distance between him and his once closest brother.

Jimin slowly inched forward, letting out his hand but that only caused his beloved baby brother to shriek.

"D-don't touch me, J-Jimin! Please don't touch me," Jihyun cried and Jimin flinched, hand snaking back to his body. His eyes looked desperately at his brother, searching for the love that had once been there instead of this animalistic fear. His heart tore in half.

"Jihyun.. it's me, Jimin. Your big brother who has always protected you." The assassin's voice wavered slightly as he spoke softly to the boy, unmoving.