7

"So, Y/N, you want all of us to join you to turn our backs on the assassin agencies that have trained us all our lives, ensue revenge and destroy the assassin system as a whole?"

You nodded at Joon's words.

''Isn't that what you guys want to do as well?"

Namjoon and Jin nodded in agreement. Doubt crept into Namjoon's eyes, however, whereas Jin's stayed hopeful.

"There are a number of problems with this. First of all, even if we do manage to contact all of the BTS members and get them to join in this, what do you want us to do afterwards? Barge into BIGHIT, JYP, SM and YG and say fuck y'all and just hope to win at fighting all of them?"

You blushed, realizing the outrageous strategy of yours as it was reiterated out loud.

"To be honest...I-I sort of never thought about it until now. I'm more of a... deal with problems when you come across it sort of person."

Namjoon chuckled a bit, but his forehead furrowed in thought. He paced around the hotel room, jaw clenched. "I don't know if this'll work. It's basically a death sentence."

Jin watched him with wide eyes as he walked.

"Joon...think about it. Our entire lives have been just us killing people because Bighit is telling us to. We have no choice about it, and..."

Namjoon looked at Jin with surprise as the man suddenly slumped over.

"I know...I know we can't erase all the things we've done.. but I'm tired. I'm tired of being forced to kill people, being in constant fear of our close relatives being hurt because of some stupid mistake we've made. I'm tired of being controlled by BIGHIT, whoever owns it and...I'm ashamed."

Jin's words hit you hard. His reasoning for trying out this plan was the exact same as yours and your heart clenched a little as the man's eyes clouded a little.  Namjoon sensed his grief as well and he walked over to the hunched man, his hand patting Jin's back soothingly. You watched them and realized how much worse their situation was compared to you.

You hated killing people. You hated how you were forced to hunt down people and kill them as if you were hunting an animal. You hated how you started to enjoy killing after a while, addicted to the surge of adrenaline pumping through your veins each time you made a successful mission. Your kill count was high, but Namjoon and Jin's were higher.

They had been exposed more. They had killed more to the point where everyone around them feared their presence, avoided them in fear of their lives. The only people they had to console one another, were each other.

You spoke up suddenly, causing the two men to look over at you in surprise.

"Namjoon, Jin...I obviously don't know what will happen to me if I do this stupid rebellion thing against JYP. I'm like 99999% sure I'm going to die even attempting it. But...I'm tired as well. I've grown to love killing, like some sort of psychopath." You shook your head in shame.

"I-I-I'm ashamed of who I've become, of how JYP has changed me. Sometimes I think, what if I wasn't taken by JYP? What if I was a normal child who lived a normal childhood? What if.....what if my parents were still a-alive? What would they think about me now, of the cold-blooded killer I've become." Your voice shuddered slightly as you mentioned your parents and you clutched the pendant hanging around your neck, the cold stone soothing you.

"I don't want other children to be like me, or my other friend BamBam. I don't want JYP to make other people live in fear for most of their lives, killing others until they eventually die themselves. I don't want to be in constant run from the police. Even if this plan works and we do take down the Big 3 and Bighit, there will always be little parties of assassins still out there, I know that. But, I want to decrease the percentage of people taken as much as possible. So even if this plan does fail, I want other assassins to know my purpose. There will be others out there like us, who resent their lives. And if there's a small, tiny chance that I am able to take down the agencies, I'm going to take it. If I die, well, there's nothing more to lose than my dignity."