1

Let's start from the very beginning, shall we?

Killing was a sport.

Well, at least in your world.

Most children learned how to laugh, play, perhaps go to school and go through many years of education in order to sustain themselves when they grew up.
Most children.
Not you.

Instead of playing with toy cars or barbies or dinosaurs and watching satanic tv shows with huge purple dinosaurs questioning you from the screen, you were raised to be a killer.

The absolute worst of killers.

At the age of two, your parents were gamblers, going out every night to do who knows what.

At the age of six, you were taken from your home one fateful night only to be starved and treated harshly for the next couple of years.

When you turned 13, you weld your first knife. Not a kitchen knife, or a plastic knife, but a knife knife. One that you were supposed to use to kill another person.

15. First kill.

You were adept at being hidden. I guess you could say that you were a natural. As the years passed by you were able to move without a sound, throw daggers at targets(hitting the bullseye of course) without even batting an eye and, handle any sort of weapon.

You slowly became one of the most renown assassins out there, under your boss.

Your boss(well boss system) was the one who gave you missions, sent you out on hunts and also made you suffer if you refused to do something.

Most of the time you disliked it and had the very strong desire to ensue revenge on him. To put it simply. You hated the assassin system, to be frank, since they took innocent kids like you and raised them up to kill.
90% of the kids didn't survive, but you were a special little snowflake, weren't you?

When you were younger you devised plans in your mind, planning out maps of the places you had been to, trying to find your SO called boss and bring him to justice.

That was your plan even now, except there was this itty bitty problem.

1. You had no clue who your boss was. You only knew that the SO called agency you worked under was called JYP.

And 2, the only person in this plan, was yourself. And, one person planning to overthrow a whole system of the most adept killers in the world doesn't seem to be the best of plans.

So that's a bit of a problem, now isn't it?

But enough of that background check. Let's get into the actual story.

**
Present time.
Thirteen hours.

You scoffed as you paced around the room restlessly, looking over the lavish house. Portraits of posh French woman decorated the walls, their painted eyes blankly staring back at you. A mirror gleamed on the other side of the room, it's polished glass shining exquisitely. The items in the room looked like they were made of millions, the floor a shining marble and adorned pillars rising up from the ground to support the ceiling.

This place REEKED rich, and you traced a single finger over the velvet couch, watching as it left a mark.

"Man, this place is expensive as fuck! I could buy like, a million buckets of chicken wings with the amount of money it took to buy this place." You spoke to yourself, your eyes catching on each of the golden, shiny things on a mahogany table.

You turned to a man strapped to a chair, rope bonds tying him down to the wood. You grinned at his fearful expression. Your next victim.

The man gulped visibly as you stalked closer to him, staring him down with blank, emotionless eyes. His Adam's apple bobbed in fear as you brought a single finger under his chin and lifted it up with a yank.

"L-let me g-go you bitch!" His voice wavered, giving away the anxiety in his head.

You chuckled.

"Now, now, that isn't a very nice way to talk to a lady, now is it? I would think that you'd be a bit more polite given your rich upbringing."

You let go of his chin and the man let out a strangled gurgle, his moustache twitching as he grew more irritated at your lack of interest.

"I will SUE you for this! This is atrocious, I will sue you and whatever person that sent you here!"

You laughed at his feeble attempt to intimidate you.

Ah, rich men and how they think their money will save them from anything.

"My dear, I think you owe a large amount of money to a certain company called...JYP? You know, a loan of about....4 million dollars?"

The man's face paled at your words. "H-how do you know about that? I thought Richard got rid of that problem a week ago?" You giggled at the creeping irritation rising into the man's voice.

"Sweetie, that's the whole reason why I'm here. Boss wants me to eliminate you."

Your victim's eyes hardened as he stared you down, his face an ugly shade of purple.

You merely laughed once more, raising your hidden weapon blanketed by the sleeve of your shirt, walking behind the man. Your phone dinged suddenly and you picked up the call with a sigh.

"Y/N, hurry up. What's taking you so long to kill this guy anyways? Come back to the base."

BamBam's familiar voice rang through the receiver and you smiled to yourself.

"Patience, BamBam. I'm almost finished here. Get some food for me before I get back, please?"

The boy chuckled from the other end.

"Wow, Y/N, you haven't changed at all. Of course your food is the first thing on your mind right before you kill someone. Fine, but you owe me." "Deal!" You cheered and you hung up the call before turning back to the man. You laid your hand on his shoulder.

"Don't you dare touch me. I will end you if you do, just you wait! I'll sue JYP and everyone in it!" He screeched indignantly, his face turning maroon as he spluttered profanities under his breath.

Walking in front of the man, you brought the dagger up your sleeve closer until it was firmly grasped in your hand. You kneeled down and stared the guy in the face.

A smile.

"Brave man. But," You stabbed the guy in the stomach and his body jolted for a second, before blood started to pour out.

"You can't sue me if your dead. "

And, swiftly bringing the dagger out and getting the blood of its blade with a simple flick of the wrist, you walked out the room.

Mission complete.

~~

disclaimer; all of this is fictional, I am only using the names of the kpop groups and companies in this story. None of the concepts of these companies reflect my opinion of the real ones in anyway, it is all fiction.

how was this as a first real chapter?

BTS r coming in the next one, I'm publishing it tomorrow :)