Chapter 30 Lady Elisabeth Brandon

The next morning I woke with my husband's body pressed just beneath mine. His slow breath caressed my hair. Tough the past two weeks we have been sleeping in the same manner last evening everything had changed. We had finally expressed our true feelings and the ravaging of our bodies was taken to a different level. The passion that was released was so overpowering that to satisfy it we had to go at it two more times.

It was only in the early hours of the morning that we finally tired and fell asleep in each other's arms. And now as I watch the peaceful look on his face as he slept, I slowly moved out of his embrace. I needed to relieve myself and I dare not wake him. Slowly and quietly I removed myself from our bed and once my robe tightly tied around my waist I made towards the bathing room. To my surprise I found Lillian reading my bath.

"Good Morning Lillian. I hope you are well this fine morning?"

She looked at me with a curious look and a smile on her face. "There is a storm coming but if you say it is a fine day that I must believe you are right."

"It is raining? Truly? I had not noticed."

"I figured that much. Now get your head out of the clouds and your body in the bath, for I fear you might need some good washing."

I laughed and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as I removed my robe and stepped into the bath. She was about to pour the water over my head when my very naked husband walked in. Lillian placed the pitcher back on the floor, curtsied and walked out of the room leaving us staring at one another.

"I woke and found your side of the bed empty."

"And you thought it was wise to look for me in that state of undress?"

He looked down his body and when he looked back up into my eyes he deeply blushed. "Now I know why Lillian left in such a hurry." He walked towards the bath and slowly stepped in behind me. "I do hope you will give her my sincere apologies when you next see her."

"I will try my best, but I strongly believe she will not be able to completely get the image of your body out of her mind...I surely cannot."

He kissed me behind my ear as his hand reached out for the soap and sponge. I moaned to his touch as his hand washed my chest. He thoroughly washed my breasts waking each nipple with his fingers. I arched my back offering and urging him to continue. I turned my head and our lips met. I opened my lips and his tongue slid in. While his left had continued to wash and play with my breast the other one slowly slid down my stomach, but when he got too close to my appendix between my legs he removed his hand. He pulled away looking at me with eyes that wanted to devour me. We kissed slowly and I took his hand placing it back between my legs.

Removing his lips from mine he said, "Oh how I love you."

I did not answer I just moved his hand and washcloth guiding him with up and down my folds. He took my lips in his and I moaned into his mouth when he released the washcloth and began touching me with his fingers. I brought my hand out of the water and reached behind me placing it on the back of his neck bringing his lips closer to mine.

The fire inside me built and he pumped his fingers deeper and harder. With a thrust of my hips his fingers went deeper inside. I could not only feel his ragged breathing against my back, but his manhood press into my derriere. I could no longer hold my release any more and I convulsed releasing all my desire for him and called out his name. He kept his fingers inside me and with his palm massaged my pearl waiting for me to come back.

When the sensation of my climax was over we quickly washed and he stood helping me out of the bath. We dried our bodies and went back to our rooms and ran nakedly to our bed. He lay on his back and he urged my body to sit on his manhood. He cupped my breasts, fondled them and I moaned to his touch. One hand moved down my body towards where I bodies joined. His thumb pushed further and began to toy with my little nub. I held both his hands in place as I began to thrust my hips and arched my back. I could very well feel that familiar fire starting to ignite.