Chapter 57

Jen's Pov:

After being told that bailing Josh isn't a good idea by Liam, Sam, my manager, my friends, and anyone else who was willing to talk about; I didn't listen.

"Are you sure about this?" Sam asks.

We just got my cast taken off at the hospital and Liam and Sam are now driving me to the jail.

I nod looking out my window. I miss Josh so much.

After what feels like forever we arrive. I race inside but don't go too fast considering I've just recovered from a broken leg.

"Excuse me, I'm here to bail out Joshua Ryan Hutcherson" I tell the clerk.

The clerk nods and types Josh's name into the system.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Hutcherson has been bailed out already" The clerk tells me.

"By who?" I ask confused as Sam and Liam approach.

"What's going on?" Sam asks.

"Josh has been bailed" I reply still in shock.

"By who?" Liam asks.

I look back at the clerk and await for a reply.

"Claudia Traisac."

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Im very sad because this is the final chapter of book 1 :(

Thank you to everyone who read, voted, and commented :)

Im so happy that I got to 5k reads thank you all so much and hopefully you'll all continue and read the second book :)

Thanks to everyones support I love you all so much :)

Please follow my ig @ihopeyoueatnightlock its dedicated to the hunger games and theirs some joshifer :)

Also check out my hg fanfic :)

Ill post the first part of the second book some time next week :)

Once again thanks to everyone apart of this fanfic it means a lot to me :)