Chapter 47

Josh's Pov:

I must have had about 5 drinks before I left.

Normally I'm not the kind of person to drink or anything but I was just so depressed, and the drinking made it all go away.

I arrived at Club 69 around 11:30 at night and looked around.

To my left I saw a blonde girl who looked familiar.

I must have looked familiar too, because she approached me.

"Josh?!" She asks.

"Yeahhhh who areee youuuu?" I slur.

"It's Nikolette, from the airport" Nikolette says with a smirk.

After that the rest is a blur.

Nikolette's Pov:

I couldn't believe it. I was at the club to try and forget about what happened. It was frustrating that my story didn't lead to a career in the business of acting or modeling or even singing. But here was Josh Hutcherson, drunk as can be.

I started twirling a lock of my hair and flirting with him.

"Your so hot Josh Bear!" I giggled.

Josh smirked a bit and kissed me.

I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed it. I really do like Josh, but my career comes first. And lucky for me some paparazzi came and followed Josh. They began snapping photos of us making out.

The next part wasn't so great. Josh totally lost it. Luckily I was believable as the scared girl Josh was having affairs with. Josh began screaming hysterically asking who Jen was, who they are, saying that he loves me, and other things he'll regret in the morning.

He ended the show by dragging me into one of the rooms. He locked the door and looked at me. That's when I realized their was a good chance this wasn't going to be mutual. I had created a monster. A drunk, scary, monster.

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Don't hate me guys I'm sorry but don't worry theirs a whole plot for this and everything will be explained at some point in the second book.

Also what did you think of me writing in Nikolettes point of view? Did you like it?