Chapter 39

Josh's Pov:

I walk into the offices nervous.

My break up with Claudia and Jens break up with Nicholas was all people have been talking about.

Claudia expresses her happiness for us, but Nicholas....not so much. He expressed hatred causing him to receive hate.

Our managers are making us meet to discuss what's happening.

I'm super nervous as I enter the room. This is going to be the first time Jen and I have spoken since Kentucky, so much has changed.

Jen is already sitting their with her manager ,Amy, and my manager ,Tanya, is sitting their waiting.

"Hello Josh" Tanya greets me.

I smile at them but Jen just keeps looking down.

"Now that all the press between you and your exes are done Joshifer has become a good ship" Amy tells us.

"Amy and I have decided that you two may pursue a relationship" Tanya says.

I look at Jen hoping she's looking at me....but she's not.

"You two may go" Amy tells us.

Jen and I walk out together in silence.

"Jen, can we talk?" I ask.

"Theirs nothing to talk about" Jen says coldly.

"Listen Jen, I've made mistakes, but I've always loved you....and I still do"I tell her grabbing her wrist.

"Josh....I want to believe you....but after everything that's happened...is it really worth it?" She asks bitterly.

"...it is please" I whisper.

"Not unless you can prove it."

---------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

So I stopped my hunger games fanfic and I really wanna do a TFIOS fanfic but theirs not that many options for it so yeah.