Chapter 6: Facing The World

Josh's POV:

Today is the first day I'll see Jen since what happened, and I'm extremely nervous.

I'm beginning to feel I do have feelings for her. The kiss was just so magical, even if it was on accident.

I wish I could kiss her again, but I can't. Her and Nicholas are back, and maybe Claudia and I will go back to the way things once were.

Sighing I check the time. One more hour to go.

I wonder what everyone else will say. What if its awkward?

It's almost like the first day of high school all over again, you don't know what to expect.

I remember something my mother always used to tell me; "Expect the unexpected."

When I first arrive it is a bit awkward. Eventually we all get past it.

Jen and I talk for a while but don't mention what happened or get to talk about how we are handling it.

We go through the script reading for Catching Fire without any problems.

At the end I try and find Jen but I find her talking to Liam instead and decide to just leave.

Jens POV:

At the end of the script read I stand up about to get to Josh when I'm interrupted by Liam.

"Hey Jlaw!" Liam greets me.

"Hi Lhems!" I reply with a smirk.

"I heard about you and Josh," he says biting his lip.

"Yeah, well, it was a mistake; but we've moved on," I tell him trying to be nonchalant.

"Yeah, well, is everything okay?" Liam asks.

"Yes, thanks, but I need to go," I tell him.

Liam nods before saying, "be careful!"

Liam's a good friend. He's like my big brother, always their for me.

I look for Josh but don't have much luck.

As I head outside I search for his car in the parking lot but again I don't see it.

He must have went home.

Josh's POV:

I sit on the couch and relax. I've gone casual into just a tank top and a pair of shorts.

Im searching through Netflix for a movie when theirs a knock at the door.

I open it up to find none other than Miss Jennifer Lawrence.

---------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Cliff hanger!!!

Hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment.

This is my first fanfic so if you have tips dm me.

Also dm me if you have questions, want me to follow you back, or read your fanfics.