Chapter 43

Josh's Pov:

I run out the red carpet.

As soon as I come across an interviewer I approach her.

"Josh-"

"I have something important to say" I tell the camera interrupting her.

"Go ahead" the interviewer says.

I gulp and face the lenses.

"Jen....I've made mistakes in my life, and I've done stupid things. The biggest mistake I've made, is letting you go. I love you more than anyone else in the world. Please forgive me. When I see you inside I have a gift for you" I say smiling softly as I reveal my bouquet of flowers.

The crowd gasps.

"Um, Josh" the interviewer says.

"Yeah?"

"Jen tripped and broke her ankle, she was escorted to the hospital a few minutes ago." The interviewer tells me.

My face falls.

I run back into the limo.

"Josh, what's going on?" The driver asks.

"Take me to the hospital, Jen broke her ankle" I say panicking.

He nods and speeds off to the hospital.

To try and calm my nerves I look out the window, but it doesn't help.

I take out my phone and find missed text messages from my manager and Liam.

"Are you with Jen? Is she okay?" My manager wrote.

"Jens in the hospital, room 3A" Liam texted.

When I arrive at the hospital I ran to room 3A.

Even though Jen can't hear me that doesnt stop me from whispering I'm on my way.

Authors Note:

I'm working on another Joshifer fanfic. It's very different. It's more 13 and up but I'm very excited about it.