Chapter 48

Jens Pov:

I get no sleep. All I could think about was Josh. Because of that I woke up early. I knew Liam and Samwere not ones to wake up early, so I wheeled myself downstairs.

Their was a bowl, cereal, and milk on the counter it had a note on it.

"Jen, in case you decide to be stubborn and come downstairs without us, here's breakfast

-Sam & Liam"

I poured the cereal and milk and wheeled myself in front of the T.V. As I started eating I turned on E! News.

"Today on E! News! What's going on with Josh?! Yesterday at the "Catching Fire" Premier Josh declared his love for fellow co star Jennifer Lawrence."

I smile and form small tears of happiness as they roll the clip.

"But last night after JLaw was released from the hospital Josh finally arrived but after realizing Jen was not their he began drinking what appears to be 7 beers!"

I gasp as the picture of him drinking shows up.

"After that he went to Club 69 where he forcefully kissed old victim Nikolette and forced her away with him. The whole time Nikolette looked afraid to be back in his arms. He also kept asking who Jen was, who the paparazzi were, and screaming at them to get away"

When the video clip rolls I cry again, this time tears of fear.

I turn the tv off and look away.

"Jen, are you okay?" Liam asks.

I turn tears in my eyes.

"No" I whisper.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Figured I'd post today bc I'm going to be unactive most of this week since my cousins are coming to visit.