Chapter 30

Jen's Pov:

Josh and I head to luggage and then to the airport.

"Mom!" Josh calls.

He runs to a woman with brown hair and brown eyes who looks like him.

A man with brown hair and brown eyes stands next to her, and a guy who looks a bit younger than Josh.

"Everyone this is Jen; Jen this is my mom, dad, and younger brother Connor.

"Oh please call me Michelle!" Says Michelle smiling at me.

"It's nice to meet you all" I say shaking their hands.

"Jen, would you like to come over for the day?" Michelle asks.

"I'd love too but I don't know if my parents are here, i'll just call them, i'll be right back."

I step away and dial my moms cell phone.

"Hey Sweetie! Cant wait to see you tonight!" My mom says.

"Tonight?" I question.

"Yeah. Your flight lands at 7:00 P.M. Right?" She asks.

"No A.M." I say sighing.

"Oh sweetie I'm sorry but your dad and I are visiting grandma" my mom says, her voice sounds guilty.

"It's fine I'm gonna hang out with Josh and his family" I tell her giving Josh a thumbs up.

"Okay honey, have fun!" She says hanging up.

"My parents got A.M. And P.M. Mixed up so I can come" I tell them.

"Oh that's funny, my husband and I got them mixed up last year!" Michelle tells me with a laugh.

We all head to lunch at Kentucky Kitchen, which Michelle tells me was Josh's favorite restaurant growing up.

Afterwards we go to the state fair which is loads of fun.

We play all the games, eat cotton candy, ride on the roller coasters, and the Ferris wheel. We barely even notice it's night time until we've finished experiencing everything.

"Wow it got late! I'm gonna call my parents to pick me up" I tell them.

"Oh nonsense! We'll give you a ride!" Josh's dad tells me.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

He nods.

"We'll have you home in a jiffy!"

---------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

This was probably one of my favorite chapters to write because its Jen and Josh together not arguing.