The Chemistry of Loving You (Romantic Comedy)

Authour's Note:  Hello everyone ^_^ Hope you'll love this book and welcome Luke in your life. Join him finding his future boyfriend using his evil plan. 

This is not my first attempt to write a story here. I would have had my first story here in wattpad maybe 2 months ago but I kinda had a writer's block... And this is not that first story but after I'm done with this I'll start on it.

This story is dedicated to my favorite authors here, xxWhoAteMyCookiexx, Amyscence, nafaera24, and panda_lover_1996

---> listen to "I see fire" by Ed Sheeran

Copyright© greatwizard14, 2014

I hope you'll like it and give this a try

Don't forget to comment and vote :)

.

.

.

.

---> Charming Hot Luke Lewis on the side who played by Francisco Lachowski.

 Full Description

Well, this is not your typical nerd-jock story and I’m pretty sure of that because I am the star of this story and I will make sure this would be the most interesting story ever!!! Hahahahahaha- “Luke! What the hell you’re doing inside your room? Again” my mom shouted outside my room. Who did she think she is interrupting my evil plan, what a horrible mother.

“Nothing mom, everything is fine” I replied innocently.

“I don’t think so, your laughing like a possessed wannabe evil joker! Open your door  and stop doing your science experiments” my mom scolded. Omg! I need to think fast and find excuses

“Mom, I’m just um… practicing my lines for our literature drama! Yeah that’s right!!” I know I’m the best actor so don’t be shocked and my mom would definitely buy it.

“Okay just do your best and be careful to your little experiments “ Finally I heard her retreating footsteps. Okay where am I now? Um… yeah I’m still in my room, no! Not that! Okay okay, right… about my story. Anyways, so much for that. Lemme  introduce myself first.

I am the famous and great… Luke Fayne Lewis. Well, if your definition of ‘famous’ means you’re the center of attention everyday because the popular and homophobic jock Xander Smith is always making fun of me then you'll be correct . So yeah, Xander what a stupid name but it suits his personality really well. He’s been my mortal enemy since freshman year after I came out and has made my high school life like a living hell, literally. He is the most dumb close minded person I’ve ever met and I don’t care if he’s handsome and hot, what a waste.

However, his bestfriend Ethan Wright is hotter, wiser and would be a perfect future boyfriend. His kindness towards everyone is just a big bonus. Even though I can’t wait to graduate and leave this town, this is my last year, my last chance to have my first boyfriend and make my move on Ethan.

I promise he will be my man and that my evil plan won’t fail me.