Check the Premisis

Their house is beautiful, there really is no way around it. Looking around, I can see trails. They probably lead to the other members' houses, like Rebecca said. We walk up the driveway that leads right to the house, and I stop to admire it's beauty up close.

   "Okay, if you are done staring, I would love to give you a tour!" She is a very enthusiastic human being/wolf.

   "FIne, let's go," as we head up the steps, I see Chance and Oliver finally calm down enough to leave us alone and go find another person to bombard and stalk.

   "Yay!" She yelps, obviously really excited to show off the home that she lives in, "Our house has a lot of history behind it so I hope you don't mind listening to me rambling on and on about it."

   "No, I would love to hear all about it."

   "Okay, then where you are standing now is where the leaders of the werewolf world stood four months ago while checking our new pack and it's surrounding territory. It was very cool to be able to see and meet them. They were very kind and down to earth," yeah right, my parents have never been known to be kind and/or down to earth. They must have been on their best behavior for this pack, "I was given the amazing duty of tour guide, so I got to spend a lot of time with them, which was really fun. The alpha female was really funny and really liked our home."

   "Cool, now can we get into the house and the tour," I know that I sound kind of harsh, but I can't stand hearing about my mother and the show that she put on for this gullible pack.

   "Sure," we walk into the house and I am taken aback by house rustic and old it looks on the inside, "this is the foyer, it is a little messy, but that's just how we roll in this pack."

   Beams are visible overhead, and the wood floor looks like it is totally original and is from when the house was built. The walls are a beautiful light almond color that contrasts well with the dark brown beams. The carpet that runs along the hall is a pretty red with cream swirls all throughout it. It is magnificent, to say the least.

   "This house was built in 1827. This year it is one hundred and eighty-five years old, and this is even the original structure, if you couldn't tell by some of the furnishings. We tried to modernize it a little from the time period it was from, but we did not want to change it that much. It originally belonged to another pack, but I guess they all died off becasue when we found this place, it was totally empty and not inhabited. That is why the leaders came to our pack. They wanted to be sure that we were totally different than the pack that had once owned this land," boy is she a talker, but I sort of love hearing the history of the house and the different packs it has been through, "Moving on, this is the kitchen."

   The kitchen had mustard colored walls and a black ceiling. The floor was black and yellow tiles. They had green cabinets and old appliances. It felt very homie and was very open.

   "We changed the kitchen a lot because the old pack had decided that before they left, they wanted to trash the place, and we had to totally rebuild this part of the house," we walk through the kitchen into a huge room occupied with three sectional couches, a couple of love seats, and tons of loose chairs, "This is the family room, if you couldn't already tell. There isnt much to tell about this room besides the fact that this is where a lot of us hang and spend our free time. Next we will go upstairs becasue there are no more good rooms to show you down here."

   Once we get up the stairs, the hallway forks and we go to the left. We walk through the hallway untl we end up in front of a door, "This is my room, do you want to check it out?"

   "Sure," we walk in and I see that this room is not as old looking and the rest of the house. With it's zebra carpet and green walls, you can tell that it is a girl's room. There are filled picture frames all over the three dressers, and a huge king sized bed pretty much in the middle of the room. It has an almost rainbow comforter, but that is because it has so many colors within it, "This is really cool, did you design it?"