Drama Happens

*Jess's P.O.V.*

   I walk over to where Erin and Beck are already seated, and sit down -glad that I didn't have to stand out at the front awkwardly.

   "How are you guys?" I ask conversationally seeing as they keep looking into each other's eyes, and it is starting to remind me of yesturday, and I definitely don't want to think about that.

   "...What? Oh, we are good." Erin replies, finally looking at me for the first time.

   "That's good. Did you happen to see Rebecca on your way here? Or hear anything about what she did?" I ask, already starting to cry from laughing so hard.

   "No. Why...?" She looks at me like I beat Rebecca up or something. I bet if Rebecca was here and had a say, she would try to say something like that.

   "Umm... nothing important. Just, if you see her, ask her how her run went." I giggle, almost giving myself away, but my little hint pretty much told Erin what I was laughing about.

   "The dare." She states matter-of-factly.

   "Maybe..." I trail off and then start laughing again. Just thinking about Rebecca's face as she ran out of the trees and onto the street has me crying.

   "What was the dare again?" She is going to kill me when she finds out what it was.

   "Umm... I would rather not say it out loud, and in this fine establishment. I'm sure my language would not be acceptable to them." I say, and look around, seeing if anyone is going to come over and possibly yell at me if I were to tell them what went down.

     "O my goodness. Like I care what they think about your language. If they have an issue, we will just take our food and leave." She says, eyeing anyone who would dare come over and yell at us.

   "Haha. Okay, do you want to hear what happened?" I ask, already giggling.

   "Yes!" She screams, a little too loudly.

   "I don't know. I feel like this is something that shouldn't be shared with just anyone." I say, knowing that she will not take no for an answer.

   "I am important! So fucking tell me already." Someone got off on the wrong side of the bed this morning. That or Beck refused to do something during their make-out session. She usually isn't this angry and fast to respond with snappy comments.

   "Woah. What's your problem?" I ask, already knowing that it is actually me.

   "Well, at the moment, it is you! Why can't you just skip the foreplay and tell me what happened already? I'm sick of this bullshit!" Yeah, Beck probably refused to do something earlier and she is now taking it out on me. I don't mind, though. I find this to be amazingly entertaining.

   "What did I ever do to you? And this is not sex, so I would prefer if you left those terms for the bedroom." I say, and take a sip of my drink, slowly swallowing it as she begins to speak again.

   "You aren't telling me what happened, and please do not turn this conversation into something having to do with sex. I have had enough of that... for this hour." She adds on, looking at Beck and smiling.

   "Eww," I say, refering to their interaction, "I would not be me if I didn't compare the word foreplay to sex. They pretty much go together like peanut butter and jelly. It's not my fault."

   "Yes it is your fault because you are the one who had to mention that they go together. You could have just let it go, but nooo!" She screams, rising to her feet. I definitely didn't plan on her getting this mad over something so small, and it sort of pisses me off. It's not in my blood to let her scream at me, and my wolf agrees- she should not be raising her voice at me.