Fighting the Instinct

*Jess's P.O.V.*

   I wake up, and look around the room. Making sure that no one came in while I was sleeping. Happy after my inspection, I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom, in desperate need of a shower.

  After my shower, I finally feel human again. I was really dirty from my run, and just everything that went down yesturday.

   I get dressed in a pair of black jean short shorts and an orange zebra sport tank top. I decide to keep it simple with a pair of black flip flops. I put on orange eye shadow with black eye liner and black mascara. All of the black makes my blue eyes pop like a water baloon with too much water in it.

   I finish getting ready and walk out of my room, noting that Erin's door is propped open again. I keep walking, but I hear her door open more. She must have been waiting for me to come out of my room- can you say creeper?

   I walk down the steps into the kitchen, looking around for Chase, incase he wants to annoy me again. He isn't here, so I go over to the counter and grab another apple. I take a bite, and hear someone clear their throat behind me- Erin.

   I don't spare her a glance as I walk into the living room and sit down, reaching for the remote to turn the tv on. I don't pay attention to what is on the tv, just the fact that it is a noise, and it makes it so that there isn't as awkward a silence.

   Erin clears her throat, I look over at her. When I look, a smile spreads across her face.

   "Hey." She says softly, but I just glare at her, feeling all of my anger from yesturday start to come back to me.

   "What do you want?" I ask, anger leaking into my voice.

   "I was just wondering how you were and what happened yesturday." She looks at me hopefully, but I have no plans to explain anything to her.

   "I don't know if I should tell you- you might get mad and throw another fit." I say, turning away and looking back at the tv.

   "What if I promise to not get mad? Then will you tell me?"

   "No,"

   "Why not?" Is she just trying to piss me off more than I already am?

   "Because that will only make me mad." I spit at her, already starting to get pissed.

   "Seriously?! You aren't even going to explain it to me just because you are going to get mad?! That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard." She finishes, and I turn around slowly to glare at her.

   "What did you just say?" I ask, even though I know what she said.

   "That what you are doing is stupid."

   "And what am I doing?" I ask, just waiting for her to say the words.

   "You are being stupid and getting all defensive over small little things that don't matter at all." She says, and it looks like she is proud of herself for coming up with those two reasons.

   "I'm being stupid?! I'm being stupid?! If I'm being stupid, what the hell were you yesturday when you blew up just because I wouldn't tell you what the fucking dare was? Huh? What were you? Tell me." I ask her these questions, then use my alpha voice at the end, so she has to obey, no matter what.

   "I- um... I was just in a bad mood, I guess." She says, acting all innocent.

   "Really? You were? 'Cuz you easily fooled me!" I shout, starting to get more and more pissed off at her. Soon I won't be able to stop myself from shifting into my giant white wolf.