Whatever. -You Too.

*Jess's P.O.V.*

   You know you have good hearing when you can here you best friend getting frisky with her mate across the hall. The disturbing part is that I can hear her moans and his growls, and it has me on the verge of throwing up. Yes, it's that bad- they are that bad.

   It is so bad that I find myself needing to leave the room, even the house, but I don't think I have the stomach to leave and be closer to their room. I wouldn't have my door as an extra divider anymore, and I might actually end up throwing up.

   I settle deeper into my bed, and crank up the music. Glad that they have itunes here because I have a small obsession with music. Some may not call it small, but I don't like sounding like a music nerd.

   My friends back home used to always come to me for all of their music needs, and it gave me another purpose in life, besides becoming the next alpha female. I loved looking for their favorite music in all of the different genres that caught their attention. I even got the privilege of introducing them to new songs, and meeting some famous musicians. Those were my favorite times in my old pack. I guess you could say that I used music as my escape, and it is true. Music was usually the only thing that would calm me down. I enjoyed listening to the lyrics and seeing the purpose behind them.

   I am brought out of my thoughts to knocking on my door. I get up slowly and take my time walking there. If they are here for something important, they are not about to leave just because I am walking slowly. I know they can hear me because I hear the person tapping their foot impatiently. Just for that, I slow myself down more.

   When I eventually get the door open, I see Rebecca standing there expectantly.

   "Can I help you?" I ask, unsure of why she is here. Our little show isn't until later in the evening.

   "Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about out little incident yesturday. I don't think it is necessary for me to go through with the chosen punishment. I think you should change it." Hearing her say this has me laughing, hard. She is so weak that she can't even take her own bull shit when it is handed to her on a silver platter.

   "You're a big girl. Living up to your own dare won't kill you. If you want you can do it earlier. I have nothing against that, but you are not going back on your word. That would only make you a coward and a bitch." I can tell that she is a little offended my choice of words, but I could care less.

   "Ummm... ok. I don't want to change the time." She looks down at the floor, giving up.

   "Okay, that was your choice. But it was not you choice to decide whether or not you live up to your own deals. I will see you later." I close the door in her face, and walk into the bathroom, in desperate need for a shower.

   Once I'm out and squeaky clean, I hear Erin and Beck going at it again like little rabbits, so I turn my music up even louder, and get dressed. I decide to keep it simple by just wearing skinny eans and a cute, black, ruffly tank top. I keep the makeup minimal and decide, that when I finally put shoes on, that I will wear my black gladiators with the fake, clear crystals on them.

   I lay back down on my bed, and close my eyes. I take in the lyrcs to the song and smile to myself. My favorite song is playing and it just makes me so happy to hear it. The lyrics pretty much sum up my life, although some people might argue against that. As the song comes to an end, I lean over and restart it, listening to the lyrics extra carefully. The song- The Fighter- inspires me everyday, and I listen to it every morning. Listening to the lyrics of the chorus one last time before turning the music off, I smile at their purpose in the song.