This is Me- Plain and Simple (Maybe)

*Jess's P.O.V.*

   I wake up, and after lookin around, i jump to my feet- unsure of where I am. All it takes is one glance at Erin to remember last night's events. That's right, I'm mad at a certain asshole. How could I possibly forget?

   I hear Erin stir, and look over at her sleeping form. She rolls over, and I see that she is now awake, "Morning sunshine. Did you sleep well? Sorry it had to be on the floor."

   "It's fine. Don't be sorry. I would rather sleep on the floor than deal with stupid Chance right now."

   "Yeah, I guess that's true. But you do know that you have to talk to him sometime, right?"

   "Yes, I know that, but I'm not about to accept that as an answer. I am in no rush to see him, and that is that. Now do you think it is safe for me to go out of this room if I mask my scent?" I ask, a little worried that he will right away smell me and come to find me.

   "It should be safe, but you might also want to make sure you are totally quiet." She says this quietly, as if someone was outside her door listening in on our conversation.

   "Okay, I will do that also. Thanks for the suggestions. See you later, where are you going?" Does she want to come with me?

   "I was planning on going for a run." I look at her, and it looks as if she was on the verge of asking to come along, "Would you like to come?"

   "Omg! Can I?" I nod my head at this and she starts bouncing in her seat, "This is so cool!" I shush her, and then can't stop myself from laughing at her excitedness. It's only a run. Whatever. -You too. Haha, I crack myself up.

   "Wow. You are way to excited about this. What about Beck? You do have a mate, remember?"

   "I know I have a mate, I could never forget that. I will just tell him that I am going for a run. It will be fine." Thinking of Beck has me curious as to where he is at.

   "Where is your mate?" I ask, suddenly looking around to see if i accidentally overlooked him, which I don't think would be easy, but I was a little hysterical last night.

   "Oh, he is... ummm..." She trails off, and I look at her suspisciously.

   "He is where?" I ask, pretty much forcing her to tell me.

   "Chance called all of his back up last night to go look for you throughout the territory."

   "Can you ask Beck if they are still out looking for me please?" I ask, not really wanting to have a chance of running into Chance.

   "I already asked him, and he said that they looked for you until about four this morning, and then all came home and crashed. So, seeing as it is only nine, we are good to go. Chance probably won't wake up until sometime after ten to begin searching for you again. Hopefully by then, we wil be far enough away to have some time to ourselves."

   "Cool, I can't wait to let my wolf out and just run away from this miserable place for a while." It comes out a little harsher than I thought, and I frown. Why do I always have to sound so mean all of the time? Ugh. Who cares? It's not like I'm planning on staying here for a whole lot longer, but no one has to know that.

   "Okay, than let's go." She says, deciding to just let my harshness alone.

   "Thank God!" I whisper scream and make my way towards the door eager to stretch my legs and finally just go crazy out in the woods, even if Erin is there.

   I open the door and come face to face with one angry soon to be alpha. Crap. I don't have time to think before I am being lifted up off the floor and taken to what I'm guessing is his room. He closes the door behind him, and I don't say a word, too bust planning a way to get out of this screwed up situation. I am going to kill him!