Watch Out

*Jess's P.O.V.*

   The last few days have been hectic, to say the least. Ever since I warned Doug about the rougues planning to attack him, he has not let me leave their pack house. So to say that I am pissed off and very angry at the moment would be an understatement. At least Erin is here, so she keeps me busy with something most of the time.

   I have throught about telling Doug who I am, but then I think about what could happen if my parents get word of it. I would be right back where I started, only they would know where to start now. Sometimes my life can be just so dang complicated.

   Like my relationship with Chance. Ever since I told hiim who I was, he has been sending me wierd looks, and it is really getting on my nerves. One more look and he was gonna regret even opening his eyes in the morning.

   As I make my way out of my temperary room, I smell Erin next door in her room, and decide to pop in and say hi. Since the door is cracked, I decide to sneak up on her like the amazing ninja that I am.

   I push the door open and see her laying on her bed, facing the opposite direction, reading deeply in a book. Perfect. I walk silently to the edge of the bed, and sink to the floor, crawling under the bed. This is so going to freak her out.

   I stay down there for about five minutes before making my move. I begin to wiggle, and I hear her breath catch in her throat. She tenses on the bed, and I laugh silently to myself before moving around more in the small space.

   I start making growling noises, and feel her move into a sitting position, and i can't help the small squeaky laugh that escapes. She hears this, and before i can think, is down on her hands and knees, looking under the bed. Shit, I'm screwed.

   "Can I help you Jessica?" she asks, with a smirk on her face.

   "No, I think I'm good. Hey. do you think you could grab me something to eat? I seem to have run out of food down here."

   "I think you will be okay down there you little butt face." She tries her hardest not to laugh, and is failing miserably.

   "Nooo! Please! I need food! I could die down here and it would be all your fault 'cuz you didn't go and get me food when I asked oh so kindly."

   "Ha ha. I think you will be okay for a little while, you are a Werewolf after all, we can last a little bit longer with out food."

   "What if I beg you? What would you do then?" I ask, starting to laugh uncontrollably.

   "I would sit here and let you waste your breath. Now get out from under here, my legs are starting to hurt from crouching."

   Still laughing, I crawl my way out from under the bed, probably looking really wierd as I do so. I sit down on the ground because I am way to lazy to actually put the effort into getting up on her bed. It's just so far up. She laughs at me and my lazyness, but I just laugh it off.

   "Are you really that lazy?" She asks, and I nod my head, "Wow. That's sad."

   "Yup pretty much. Now do you want to go get food now? I am seriously starving."

   "Jess, i already told you, I am not getting you food!" She exclaims, clearly annoyed with my asking her for food.

   "I meant the both of us dimwad!" She definitely continues to make me laugh.

   "Oh, ok. Then let's go. I'm hungry, too." She was hungry this whole time, yet wouldn't go get the both of us some food? Wtf?!

   "If you were hungry, why didn't you go get us some food?" I ask, still amazed by her actions.