Say What?!

Jess's P.O.V.

  Once I am far enough away from everyone, I shift into my all white alpha alter-ego. My alpha wolf has been begging me to let her out, so I figured now was as good a time as any. She takes full control over my body, and I let her. I am tired from all the explaining that I have had to do today, so a break is well apreciated.

   We reach the base of the hill where the cave is, and I feel my wolf start to get excited because we are nearly there. To her, this is our home. When I first changed into my alter-ego, I stayed here, and wouldn't allow myself to leave, so she now views this as home.

   I don't fight her as we dart up the mountain to my home away from home. Once there, she gives back a little bit of control. I happily accept it and ly down to rest.

   I am not able to get much rest, though, because right as I am about to fully fall into oblivion, I hear a sound. And it isn't your usual forest sound, it is the sound of an unatural animal, or in my case, another werewolf.

   I quickly and quietly make my way to the edge of the cave so I can try and guess where they are and how close. I listen for a while and guestimate that they are probably about 500 yards away from the cave to the west, which is thankfully in the opposite direction of the pack house where all of my friends are right now.

   I slowly make my way down the small mountain thing where the cave is on, and mask my scent. I definitely do not want them knowing that I'm here, seeing as they pretty much already want me dead. That probably would not end well for them, seeing as I am a very well trained fighter from when I still lived with my parents in our castle.

   I walk silently along the ground, making sure to keep my movements slow so they won't see me. Once I'm sure that I am close enough to have a good view from a tree, I look for a sutible one for climbing. I grab onto it's low branches and jump noiselessly off the ground. I could easily kill them all right now, and they would have no clue what hit them. And to think that it would just be me, an innocent sixteen year old girl. Now that makes me laugh.

   I get comfortable quickly and stay still while watching them interact with each other. The guy in charge definitely acts like he is the one in charge. He is very assertive and tense. I can already tell that they are up to something, but do I want to know what it is that they are up too?

   "We need to get all of the planning done tonight if we plan on attacking them in a couple of days. I don't want to be wasting my time here." Their leader practically yells at the other two werewolves. I actually sort of feel bad for them, just kidding! There is no way that I could feel bad for rogues, especially evil ones like these that are trying to attack my friends and their pack.

  "It's ok babe, you can relax. That is why we are here tonight, to plan." The woman comforts who I am still guessing is her mate. They are a very wierd looking mated couple. Most don't keep around a random young rogues, but I guess they have some kind of ties with each other.

   "I know, but I am tired of staying here, and I really want that girl all to myself." He states this almost as if he owns this 'girl' and wants her back. Are one of the girls here a slave of theirs or something?

   "What girl, babe?" The woman inquires, sounding a little jealous.

   "The one who randomly showed up here not too long ago and already has the alpha's son after her. I want her because I can feel the power radiating off of her, and I need that." Oh hell no! He better not be talking about me.

   "Is that seriously the only reason we are here wasting our time?! I am not going to stay around here if all you are after is some teenage girl that has caught your eye. I am not your toy." She says matter-of-factly and begins to walk off in the oposite direction from the other two. I'm glad I'm not the only person here who doesn't want that weird rogue guy to try to capture me.

   Before she can get very far, the leader guy grabs her arm roughly and turns her to face him. He does not look very happy with her. Some mate he is; what an asshole.

   "Where do you think you are going Jezebel?" He asks sternly. Oh! Her name is Jezebel. What a pretty name, but it doesn't sound pretty with the tone that the guy is using.

   "Somewhere away from you and your asshole self, Steven. I am sick and tired of your games. Have you ever taken the time to think about what I might like in my life?" She pauses and he doesn't reply, "Huh? I can't hear you. What did you say? Oh that's right, you said nothing! Nothing! You have never given my thoughts or wishes the time of day! All you care about is Alden here and trying to take over a very strong and successful pack. I have finally reached my breaking point. I am going away for a little, and don't bother following me; I will only stay away longer."

   Oh snap! Where the hell did that come from? They were all happy like ten minutes ago. I guess I cause more bad things than good. Sucks.

   I look over at Steven and he looks both angry, surprised, and hurt. I bet he also wasn't expecting what just left Jezebel's mouth. He watches her back as she walks off into the trees, she definitely meant it when she said she didn't want him to follow her.

   It only takes him fifteen seconds to recover before he starts yelling at the young boy to get all this different kind of shit done. How rude.

   I decide to leave them there before I can't stop myself, and go to kill this Steven guy myself. I get up quickly and quietly, and make my way back to the pack house. Their alpha is going to want to know about this.

*Alden's P.O.V.*

   "What the hell is she talking about Al?" Steven yells at me, but I just shake it off. He always gets like this when Jezebel finds out about another stupid thing he has done.

   "I don't know, probably about your slightly unhealthy obsession with this girl, Jessica. I think she finally saw the extent of it." I state.

   "Don't talk to me like that boy! Never disrespect me again, or else." He spits back at me.

   "Right, sorry Sir." I cast my look down, no wanting him to yell at me again.

   "Whatever. Just don't do it again. I have to go find her, you, you just go prepare yourself for the attack. I don't want you to be slacking around here and thinking that you can just stay with us for free." He sulks off and I try my hardest not to hit him in the back of the head.

   "Ok." I whisper, not wanting to make him yell at me again for not responding to his statement.

   Once he is out of sight, I sit down and just take a deep breath. I feel bad that we are planning to attack the pack whose territory we have been residing on. They never did anything to us, yet Steven is set on taking over their pack and using them to get back on those who hurt him in his past. It's all plain stupid if you ask me, but he is determined to do what he says.

   I have thought about running away so many times I can't even count anymore. When Steven heard about that little thought of mine, he made sure that I knew running away was not an option. Now that Jezebel has blown up, I think I might have found my perfect opportunity for running away again.

   I have thought about telling the pack about the attack ever since Steven told us what he was planning on doing. It is so wrong to attempt to attack a random pack, especially one that has never done anything to you.

   I also would like to go talk to this Jessica girl that Steven seems so obsessed with. I think she is seriously hot and I want to have some time to get inside her head. She seems very facinating, plus I wouldn't mind having more time to just look at her and that amazing little body of hers. Ah, it makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Wow, perv much?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hola everybody!!!!

I am sooo sorry tht it has taken me sooo long to upload, but i hope it was worth it! i tried to keep this interesting and let it take me where it does. you get to get inside Alden's head, and find out some things and stuf. Enjoy and let me know wat you think??

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~Cali :)