Chapter 24 ☑️

Annabelle

"Where should we go first?" Charlotte asked excitedly.

I shrugged. "How about Windsor?" I suggested. She thought for a moment and finally nodded her head yes.

We made our way towards Windsor and walked in. As soon as we walked in, I spotted a dress that caught my eyes. It was a light pink frilly sundress that stopped at the calf. It had a slight plunge neck and the entire dress was covered in a strawberry pattern. It was really cute, not something I would typically see at a store like this, which is why it stands out.

I've seen this dress all over social media and seeing it up close now, I can see why it's so popular. It's very unique.

"Oh you found something?" Char asked smiling from behind me. I jumped a little because she scared me. I looked back at her and nodded.

"I think I want to buy this dress,but I'm still going to shop around a bit more to see if anything else catches my eye. Did you see anything you want." I asked not seeing anything in her hands.
"No I'm still looking." She said.
"Ok let me know when you're done." I told her. She nodded. "Ok" and she left.

After about 35 minutes of looking around we met back up both with 3 dresses each.

We both laughed at how we looked so similar.
We walked to the check out line which had about 4 people ahead of us.

10 minutes later we were finally brought up to the register.

We laid the clothes down and the woman who's name is Cindi scanned he clothes and folded them neatly and put them in the bag.
"Your total is $302.65." she said.

I handed her the card and she rung it up.
After handing the clothes back to us she gave me the receipt and we were on our way.

——————————
We spent about 3 hours at the mall and by the time we were done it was early in the afternoon.

We were currently in the car on our way back to the mansion.
"So did you have fun today?" I asked her smiling.
"Yes thank you for the clothes, I had a lot of fun. I wish we could hang out all the time because I barely see you now." She said .
"Hey, I'm back now, you can come over any time you want just let me know and I'll fly you out and I'll even come there." I told her. She smiled.
"Really?" She asked excitedly. I laughed. As bad as I wanted to move back to New York I don't see us permanently leaving California any time soon simply because I'm pregnant so if we did move it would have to be before I hit my third trimester.
"Really Really, now let's listen to some music." I turned on the radio and our song was on.

By the time the song was over we were pulling up the drive way.

We got out of the car and went in the house.
"There you are." My mom said.
"Yeah why were you looking for us?" I asked.
"No but we are leaving soon. Charlotte I packed your bags for you." She said and Charlotte frowned.
"Why do we have to leave now the hotel is literally 20 minutes away and it's not that late." She said whining.
They ended up leaving anyway.
I told them bye and gave Charlotte a hug.
"I'll see you soon and remember you can come over any time ok?" I told her and she nodded.
I honestly don't know why they didn't just stay for a couple week since Charlotte is on winter break, but they only planned to be here 2 nights and they leave tomorrow morning.

After they left I went upstairs to our bedroom and saw Angelo laid back watching tv.
"Where's your family?" I asked.
"Gone they were a little upset they didn't get to tell you goodbye but they went back to their hotel." He said.
I set the bags down and climbed on the bed next to him.
"That sucks." I said and he nodded.
"What do you want to do today?" He asked rubbing my side.
"I just wanna chill, my feet are killing me from all of that walking." I told him.
"Would you like me to rub your feet?" He asked.
I shook my head.
"Not this time I just wanna take a nap." I told him feeling exhausted and he must have known how tired I was because I'm always on board for a foot rub.
"Ok baby just go to sleep then." He said and kissed my forehead.

After that I went to sleep.