Epilogue

3 years later

Today's the day. Annabelle thought. She's finally getting married.
The only reason it took this long was because planning this wedding just wasn't a priority for them at the time. It was hard to do any planning with 2 infants to care for, but once the twins hit two, Annabelle and Angelo were able to focus more on their wedding.

It's been a good 4 years since they rekindled their relationship and Annabelle often found it funny how she went from not wanting kids to being a mother of three. This isn't how she planned her life at all but She's not disappointed. She couldn't imagine a life without her family.

As she's getting her makeup and hair done, she began to think about their theme. The theme they decided to go with was fairy tale and Annabelle felt like the venue and her dress fit the theme perfectly.
She also had a reception dress so she wouldn't have to dance around in her wedding dress. It's quite large and the train is ridiculously long, but that's what she asked for.
A lot of brides were moving towards more mermaid style wedding gowns but she's always wanted big gown to walk down the isle with.
Her goal is to feel like she's in a fairytale.

Her hair and makeup is finally done, the designer helped her slip into her gown and placed the veil and tiara on her head.
When she looked into the mirror she gasped. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. This is really her?

 This is really her?

She looked expensive.
Her makeup was done light and her hair was perfectly styled in a low bun. The tiara she wore made her feel like royalty. This day was already off to a great start.

"You look beautiful." Annabelle turned around to see her dad staring at her with teary eyes.
"Thank you, but Dad please don't cry because you know I'll cry and I'm not sure if this makeup is waterproof." She told him and he laughed.
"Are you ready?" He asked her and she nodded, she's never been more sure of anything in her life. She and Angelo both have been anticipating this day since he proposed.
If feels like it was just yesterday when she was led to that beach where all of her family was waiting to watch Angelo propose.
"Yeah is everyone else ready?" She asked. Her father nodded and soon enough her maid of honor and bridesmaid were at the door looking beautiful as ever.
She went with a blush color for their dresses to match their theme and she thinks she did a great job. Antonia and Charlotte seem to love their dresses also.