Chapter 13 ☑️

Angelo

"Are you pregnant?" I ask her. That nausea was just so random.

I really need to introduce her to the family, it'll be weird to start a family with her without even introducing her to my family who she's dying to meet.

"No I am not pregnant it might be a little motion sickness." She reply sounding a little annoyed but I didn't care.

Only a test can decide for her which I'm getting her when we come back.

I figure it'll be rude to have your wife take a pregnancy test at her parents house.

"Yeah okay" I simply replied.

She walked past me out of the bathroom after she brushed her teeth and went to lay on the couch.

I walked over to her and sat down.
"Wake me up when we get there" she said tiredly.
I rub her back until she falls asleep.
-------------
Annabelle

I felt someone lightly shake me.

"Wake up" I heard Angelo whisper.
I open my eyes and once they adjust to the light I notice we're AT MY PARENTS HOUSE?

Ok no biggie.. go to sleep on a plane, wake up in a car in front of my parents house.
"Relax" I heard him tell me.

Oh who am I kidding anyone with eyes can see that I'm freaking out.

The driver opens the door and Angelo steps out pulling me with him.

We walk to the door and he rings the door bell.
I was hoping I can visit by myself. They are going to freak out when they see Angelo because everyone knows he's supposed to be in jail.

The whole case was on the news and my parents saw the whole thing and was with me during the process.

They've only met him once and that was when he took me on my first date and the greeting only lasted about 10 minutes.

"If you're worried about them seeing me don't worry. My name was cleared and they alerted the press so stop freaking out." He tells me squeezing my hand.

I swear I forgot how much power this man had over the law. That's pretty scary.

The door opens and I see my mom open the door with a shocked look on her face.