Chapter 10 ☑️

Angelo

I woke up and it feels like this might be the best sleep I've had in a couple years.

I felt something stir on my chest and I look down to see Anna sleeping.

I smiled thinking about the events that occurred yesterday.

I finally got her back. She might not accept me all the way but I have her back and no matter how much she tries to hide it I know she still loves me.

That fool was just a rebound for her and I'm glad he's rotting somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

Mamma was right when she said an apology from the bottom of your heart and a grand gesture can solve almost anything when you have problems with your lover.

She has yet to meet Anna, but I've told her so much about her and she loves her already.
I told her what was going on between us, leaving out the parts where I kidnapped her, and she gave me some great advice.

I hear Anna groan and stir even more probably about to wake up.

I wish I can stay here with her today but I have a lot of work to do.

"Morning" She said tiredly.

" Buongiorno " I say. ( good morning )

She sits up and rub her eyes.

She smiles slightly then crawls out of the bed giving me a great view of her ass.

She has a great ass...

She walks to the bathroom and I hear water running.

She comes out of the bathroom about 30 minutes later with a towel wrapped around her body.

She looks at me, then walk out of the room.

What just happened?

-------------------------------------------------------

I walk down the stairs, dressed in my black suit and tie, my typical work attire, to see her cooking breakfast and it looks like it's enough for more than one person.

Although I appreciate her doing this, where are the fucking chefs?

I also noticed that she changed into a comfortable looking outfit that showed her gorgeous curves which made me forget why I was even mad in the first place.

She turns around to look at me.

Probably sensing that I was staring at her, well, her ass.
"Hi." she greets.

"Ciao, this looks delicious, but where are the chefs?" I asked her. ( hello )

"Oh I made them go home for the day." She said shrugging.

"And they listened?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah... apparently I'm your wife so what's yours is mine right?" She said with a sarcastic smile.

I had no reply, just because papers aren't signed doesn't mean I don't consider her my wife.

One thing that is starting to make me a little suspicious is the fact that she hasn't said anything about that so I don't know what she's planning or thinking.

She's changed so much in the past couple years, I remember how shy she used to be, but now it's like she's this confident women who takes shit from no one.

"Sit down " she said pointing towards the bar we had in the kitchen.

She brings a plate over to me and I start eating.

"Where's your food?" I ask her.

"I wrapped it up, it's in the microwave, sometimes when I cook I'm not as hungry anymore." She said.
I don't like that.

"You have to eat something" I tell her seriously. She needs to eat.

"Don't worry I'll probably get hungry in the next hour and why are you wearing a suit this early in the morning?" She said.

"I have to go into work today" I said. I feel bad for having to leave her.

"That's fine... can I leave the house today, I've been here almost 5 days and I haven't been out the house yet and if your really changing you would let me out." She pouts.

"You can leave the house but I'll have my men escort you out to wherever you want to go." I tell her. She smiled but it faltered at what I said last.

"What city are we in?" She asks.
" Sicily" I smile at her.

I look at my watch and see it's almost 9:30 and my meeting with the Esposito family starts at 10:00.

" I have to go, I don't know exactly when I'll be back but don't wait up for me." I tell her and kiss her forehead.

I walk out of the door and see my cousins Bruno and Giovanni.

"Watch over her" I order and they nod.

Let's hope this day goes by smooth, this suit costs too much to get blood on it.