Chapter 7 ☑️

Annabelle

Something I've realized while searching for a bathroom is that I didn't have my bonnet when I was out so I can only imagine what my hair looks like.

This room has to have a bathroom if he's going to lock me in here until he 'trusts' me.

Going to the first door I see on the right side of the room, I open it up and there's a huge walk in closet inside of it. There were plenty of clothes and shoes hung up and shelved. They looked to be designer clothing.

 I walk to the door next to it and open it hoping to see a bathroom and it was

This bathroom was as gorgeous as the room.
It looked very rich as well.

I went to the cabinet to see if there was a toothbrush that was unused laying somewhere

I went to the cabinet to see if there was a toothbrush that was unused laying somewhere. Luckily there was an electrical one inside a box that was still taped down.

I go to brush my teeth and I finally see how my hair looks in the mirror.
It frizzed up bad.

I take my time brushing my teeth and about 2 minutes later I rinse my mouth with some of the mouthwash.
I know Angelo likes his breath minty fresh but damn, this mouth wash is making my mouth feel like it's on fire.

I quickly swish it around in my mouth and spit it out.

I walk to the tub and run some water.
I make sure the water is hot but not too hot before adding lavender scented bubbles into the tub and they start to build up.

I walk back to that glorious closet and pick out some pajamas to wear.
I mean where am I going to go? I'm not allowed outside of the room.

I grabbed a tank top and some pajama shorts since they seemed like they were the most normal.

I also searched the drawers for some clean underwear and I found an unopened pack in my size.
I'm starting to think this room was made for me because everything is in my size.

I walk back to the bathroom and turn the water off. I strip out of my clothes and get in.

I might've stayed in the tub until the water got cold.

I get out the tub and grabbed the towel that was on the table in the middle of the bathroom.
After wrapping myself with the towel I walk back into the room, after draining the tub, to put on my pajamas.
Now that that's done I need to do something with this hair. I walk to the vanity set and look through the mini drawer and see a comb, brush and rubber bands. There was also every hair product I typically use and they were brand new? How did he know about these?
I quickly got to fixing my hair until I was satisfied with the outcome.

Turning around, I noticed the tray was gone so I assume someone came to retrieve it.

The thought of people being able to come in and out of my room so easily troubled me.

I get back into the bed and look at the time.

It's 1:30 pm.

Isabelle comes back into the room.

"Your lunch miss " she says.

She places a tray of food on the bed in front of me.

I quickly begin eating not realizing how hungry I was.

When I was finished she picked the tray up and left the room without a word.

I don't think I can deal with this any longer.

I never realized how boring it can be in one room especially one as extravagant as this one.
Right now it's 6:00 pm and I've done nothing but binge watch tv.

The longer I'm here the more I start to think about my life before all of this.

Is anyone even looking for me I never not show up to work without putting in a notice first.

My parents live in New York so there is no way they could've known I was missing.

I still don't know why Angelo did what he did.
I know he won't tell me willingly so next time I see him I will try to get it out of him.

You know I've always asked Angelo what he did for a living, he always said he was a business man and left it at that.

Thinking about that happened to Andre makes me feel sick again. I've only been in two relationships and both ended badly.

I switch to the news and there was nothing on the current situation yet, but why would there be, it isn't like I was kidnapped in Italy.

Hopefully someone back home alerts the police before it's too late.