CHAPTER-47

Dev took MANIK and nandini to outskirts of Mumbai ...

NANDINI- where have you brought us...

DEV- we are almost there nandini

NANDINI- you are telling this from the  time we left the college...and MANIK is hurt we should take him to hospital.....

DEV- I know what I am doing and just relax....

Soon they reached a jungle and nandini noticed that they are going deep into the jungle....
After about 15 minutes they reached a small house which was center of the jungle.....

It was nice and cosy house....
NANDINI was still confused why they are here and manik had also said to cabir that they will be back after two days and more over why DEV is helping them.. .

As they STOPPED DEV'S man helped MANIK to get inside the room..... DEV and nandini followed them inside ...

Soon doctor arrived treated him and gave sedatives which made MANIK sleep....

DEV and NANDINI moved out of the room ...
NANDINI- why are we here...

DEV (sighed)- I don't know you should ask MANIK...I think he will be awake by tomorrow...so I will leave now...

NANDINI (startled)- why Will you leave please don't leave I am really scared ....please go after MANIK wakes up ....

DEV nodded and said

DEV- ok... go and sleep ...

NANDINI- I am not getting sleep.......

DEV- what do we do now then...

NANDINI- no idea...

DEV- how about some hot chocolate...

NANDINI- wow that's my favourite....

DEV just smiled at her and went to kitchen....

NANDINI- wow you know to cook...

DEV- YES I know I don't like to dependent on others...

NANDINI- nice what all you know to prepare...

DEV- I know so much which will make me survive ...

NANDINI giggled ....

Soon DEV finished hot chocolate..and gave it to nandini..

NANDINI sipped and told

NANDINI- yummy .

DEV- so nandini you have feeling for manik ...

NANDINI was shocked for a minute but composed herself

NANDINI- what I have for manik cannot be expressed in words..

She was lost in her thoughts....

DEV - you take care I will be in other room if you need you can call me....

NANDINI nodded her head and moved towards the room.....

As soon she entered she saw manik sleeping peacefully. And smiled....
She went towards him was caressing  his face and gave a light peck on his cheek ...and layed down near him ...

Soon sleep took over .....

NEXT DAY.....

Sun rays was falling on manik's face which broke his slumber ...he opened his eyes to see something not so familiar yet familiar place....

He felt something on his arms...turned towards his right to see nandini sleeping peacefully....

MANIK was admiring her then realised that how did they reach there ....

He was about to wake nandini but the  knock on the door stopped him and moved towards the door.....

MANIK opened to see DEV with back on his hand...

MANIK- DEV what are you doing here

DEV-i brought you here MANIK...

MANIK- but why...

DEV- you very well know the answer MANIK...(passed the bag to manik) your clothes I told cabir to get them packed ..

MANIK nodded and took the bag and moved to freshen up....

He saw nandini and smiled and closed all the curtains and moved out of the  room to find DEV sitting in the living room and have his morning tea...

MANIK- so why did you bring us here...

DEV( smiled ) - as if you don't know...

MANIK- I know that we should have been away from murthy mansion for some day but I definitely did not want to come to your hideout.....

DEV- MANIK you very well know this place is more safe....

MANIK nodded ...

DEV- so how are you feeling now...

MANIK - good....

They were not talking anything to each  other....

MANIK- so what did you tell nandini

DEV- I told her to ask you....

MANIK- from all the people in this world you are helping me ...I still cannot believe it...

DEV- MANIK I am not doing this for free nd I will defiantly take something back..(after some time) I will leave now will come back after two days....

MANIK nodded and DEV went out and manik moved towards room....

ON THE OTHER SIDE (MUMBAI)

MADAM- how can this happen how can she survive ....no no no i will not let her live she has to die ....no way...
NANDINI MURTHY COUNT YOUR DAYS BECAUSE THIS TIME I WILL KILL YOU MY SELF....

_______________________________________

Hello guys.....

How is the update...

I know less manan...but next update will have only manan....

Do vote and comment .....

HAPPY NEW YEAR....

I wish every one a happy New year and a blossom  2018

I wish every one a happy New year and a blossom  2018..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😘😘😎😎😎😎