Chapter-67

The next day, everybody packed up Aryaman, and dev was supposed to bring aliya back to Mumbai safely. Whereas Manik moved along with Nandini and others.

Soon after they landed in Mumbai. It felt different.

They felt happy and scared about everything together, especially Manik because right now, he has no clue. Apparently about who this Madam is. Is she someone close or is she someone new?

After dropping others to their respective home. Manik took Nandini with him to the headquarters. Aryaman and dev brought in aliya back to the HQ. Manik made sure that Nandini is safe in Sudhir's office leaving behind two officers and going ahead to investigate aliya.

Aliya was bought to the investigation room. Without wasting any time, Manik and Aryaman entered the room to investigate her, seeing them aliya just turned her face, clearly telling that, she is not interested in talking about anything.

Instead of asking her questions related to the case Aryaman started. "When were you born Aliya?" Aliya just turned her face instead of answering him. "How old are you?" Again, the same.

"Did you know about your brother" suddenly Manik asked, "Did you know what type of person he was?". "Do you know anything about him?" Aliya stared at him without giving an answer. "Did you know how much he loves music?" Did you know what Passion he had when he was running that place(music bar)?"." Did you know how much he has to go through to just composing that music?"."Did you know? Anything."

Manik continued, "We have just been friends for like months. And I knew more about him than you could, just because you wanted the property you went ahead and killed him. If you would have asked him, he would have given it to you without even asking anything back. Well, first things first, did he even know that he had a sister? Do you think if he knew he had a sister, he would have left you anywhere, do you think he would have kept you hidden? he would have done everything in his power just to be with you. Do you know that? Or you just ignored that fact?".

Aliya was angered by Manik's accusation. And she screamed," do you think I wanted to do it? Do you think I did not have a better choice? Did you know how my father treated me and how he was treated? Do you think Harshad did not know he had a sister? Of course, he knows it. But still left me to be rotten in whatever My father's business was. Do you think I wanted to be doing this? Do you think I wanted to be a killer? No, I didn't. All I wanted was a simple life, which was snatched away from me because my father thought he deserves a better life than me".

Manik told her in a calm voice "No, aliya, you're wrong. I am sure Harshad did not know he had a sister. If he had a sister, we would have known? Because when we asked him about his family, he never said he had a sister. He said all he had was a father. He never knew he had a sister, for the fact that dev grew up with him as a brother. Do you think he would have left you to be? you should accept it. You made a mistake."

"A huge mistake."

Aliya just turned her face to the other side. Tears. Rolling down her eyes.

After some time Manik continued "Do you know who Madam is?"

Aliya wiped her tears" I thought you guys know her". (after few seconds) apparently, there's another partner in the business. People call her the Devil's partner?"

Manik- Have you met her?

Aliya (nodding her head in no)- at first I thought there was no Madam. I thought they were referring to me as a madam. manik aryaman was shocked.

Aryaman- What do you mean, they refer to you as madam?

Aliya- when I met Shanker for the first time I told him that I was Dayanand's AKA devil's daughter, so he called me Madam and told me something like it was good to finally meet me. Whereas I never met him before. So I thought, maybe because I am the devil's daughter they were referring to me as Madam.