CHAPTER -20

After talking to dev manik exited auditorium and was shocked to see the person there ...

MANIK - what are you doing here

But the person just dragged manik and took him to an empty classroom

MANIK - why the hell did you bring here. ...what's wrong with you MUKTI. .
(Yes the person was MUKTI )

MUKTI - what's wrong with me what's wrong with you....and who the hell was that person there and what was he talking ...

MANIK -MUKTI calm down i was just talking to him. .

MUKTI - oh come on manik I am not deaf...I know he is here for nandini
(She was in tears)

MANIK just nodded

MUKTI - oh why are they back of that innocent girl (by now she started to cry and manik was helpless )

MANIK - listen MUKTI I won't let anyone harm her

MUKTI - come on manik he is in college he can harm her

MANIK - he cannot ....why do you think me and aryaman are in college

MUKTI - OK but what about when you guys will not be here

MANIK - you are there na

MUKTI - me what can I do

MANIK - you can ....I will train you in kick boxing (while coming to Mumbai  manik enquired about fab 5 and got to know that MUKTI has interest in kick boxing )

MUKTI'S mouth was O shaped

MUKTI - really you will teach me (surprised )

MANIK - yes I will do ....now we can make a move...

MUKTI nodded and she was pretty excited. .. ..

And they both left the class room. 

MUKTI said All are in canteen so they moved towards canteen and the sight in front of them was enough to shock them....

ACTUALLY FAB 4 AND NAVYA WERE LITERALLY DRENCHED IN FOOD SO WAS MADDY AND ROSE.....

MADDY WAS THROWING SAUCE ON DHRUV....WHERE AS NANDINI AND NAVYA WAS PULLING ROSE'S HAIR...AND DEV WAS WATCHING THE SHOW....WHILE DRINKING HIS JUICE....AND SMILING. ....AND ALIYA WAS DOING HERE MAKEUP SITTING AT EXTREME CORNER. ....

ROSE WAS ABOUT TO HIT NANDINI WHILE MUKTI GOT ANGRY AND WENT AND PULLED HER HARSHLY AND GAVE ONE TIGHT SLAP...DUE TO WHICH SHE FELL ON THE FLOOR...AND AFTER THAT THERE WAS COMPLETE SILENCE. ....

MUKTI - how dare you bimbo. ..you raise your hands on her

ROSE  (after getting up)- oh just shut up how dare you slap me...I will right away throw you out of college.

MUKTI - oh please do the honours ...I am scared of your shitty warnings

ROSE - you ( she was about to scold her but dev stopped the fight)

DEV - stop it rose....

ROSE - but dev they. ...

DEV(he didn't let her to complete )- let it be....

ROSE huffed in anger 

DEV came and stood front of MUKTI

DEV- acting brave ....

MUKTI - you idiot don't flaunt your smartness to me ....

ROSE - whom are you calling idiot. ..you

MANIK - enough. ...

Hearing to manik's voice rose hid behind dev.....

MANIK - what is happening here.....