HOLI-2

Manik was shocked to see her crying....

MANIK- nandini what happened why are you crying....

NANDINI(Still crying)- manik you won't leave me na.......

MANIK- nandini why are you crying and why will I leave you....

NANDINI- manik mamma ki yadh aa rahi hai ....

Manik didn't know what to do...

MANIK- listen nandini she is always with you na....

Nandini nodded and said....

NANDINI- you know my mom always was behind me to apply oil in my hairs...but I always used to trouble her lot but now when I need her to apply oil for me she is not here with me....

With that she brust out crying......

Manik took her for hug....and was patting her head...

Manik didn't know how to console her...since it is a sensitive topic.......but he let her cry...

After sometime.. Manik broke the hug.....

MANIK- nandini sometimes we will be helpless in front of destiny we will try to hold it but it will jut slip away ...from our hands and we will be totally helpless...

Nandini didn't know what to tell but she can clearly see the pain in his eyes....

MANIK- OK let's go...we are getting late.....

Nandini nodded and both moved out to reach the party....

SPACE ......

Both manik and nandini entered the premises...

It was decorated beautifully

(Please imagine lot of people surrounded there as well a pool in the middle)

But manik was attentive towards his surrounding where as nandini was searching for ALIYA....
Both moved towards the gang...as soon as they reached nandini asked.
NANDINI- where is ALIYA....

Navya CABIR MUKTI and dhruv looked towards each other gave "I don't know look".....

Where as manik was searching for aryaman but saw some people who are unusual.....

Dhruv came forward to apply holi but nandini stopped him and took a hand full of color from the plate which dhruv brought ....where dhruv thought it is for him... But nandini moved forward and went to manik .who was busy in the surrounding....

Nandini tip toed from the back and spread the colors on manik's cheek....

For a minute he was shocked and turned back to see nandini laughing... Which brought a smile on his face...

NANDINI- happy holi manik...

Manik smiled and pulled her by her waist...which shocked her as well others....