Chapter-66

Recap- Aliya is revealed to be one of the women involved, ordering Marco to kill everyone she escapes the place.

Both dev and Aryaman headed out in search of aliya. Manik turned towards Nandini. Seeing her State Manik felt bad and went ahead and hugged her tightly and told. "It's okay not all friends are worth our tears and care." Cupping her face. "Are you okay?" Nandini just nodded her head. And answered, "I don't think we can come out of this soon." That is when he noticed others. Same, gloomy faces of cabir, Mukti, Dhruv, and navya. All Were sad because of aliya

Manik just took them out of the place and in no time, they reached Heavenly homes. Seeing them all, gloomy and panicked. Neerja was shocked, after settling them down, Manik sat beside Nandini and did not let go of her hand until the end while telling her that it was all right, It was fine, He is there with her. Nandini just nodded her head and did not speak anything at all.

Now, the biggest question remains the biggest question, who is actually the madam. If Aliya was the hidden daughter, then who was the other lady who killed the devil?

Manik can't help but wonder where she is and what she wants.

Does she have anything to do with Nandini? Or she is just here to kill Manik, because apparently, according to her it was Manik who killed him.

If Marco is not working for the Madam, then there is a high chance that she doesn't know the truth yet. They are some facts under the radar and they cannot take a rest.

Cabir sees everybody sad decided to speak," guys. We know what happened has happened we just cannot ruin our future and present for someone who doesn't even consider one of us. So, let's just call it the day."

With that, he moved from there. One by one, everybody left the place, leaving Manik and Nandini alone.

Manik- Nandini, let's go

Saying that he pulled her hand and took her to his room and settled her in the bed. He took her hands and told her. "I've seen a lot of people in my life. Not everyone desires good for you. We just have to live with it. For how much ever time you guys were together I'm sure you made some good memories instead of thinking that she cheated on you in the name of friendship or if she wanted to kill you in the name of friendship just forget that and remember the good things. Maybe she's not worth all your thoughts. Good friends just don't expect anything from each other. Think like, you did not expect anything from her as well. Just be happy Nandini."

Nandini just smiled at him and hugged him. Tightly keeping her face on his neck and told," I know, I know I shouldn't be expecting anything. But the fact that she was so close to us. And we couldn't even know that, I remember how panicked my father was. How panicked Cabir was? I panicked. Everybody was around me. Hearing someone is after me. Hell, my father, even went out of his way to bring you a retired officer to just make sure that I was safe. Now thinking about that, everything happened for a reason. I met you, maybe it was all connected. And I am happy. That I could meet you".

Manik smiled at her answer, but Nandini asked. "Now, does that mean everything is done? It's over. right? That devil has been dead. And I don't have to worry about anything. You won't be my bodyguard anymore.

Manik did not know how to answer her. But instead thought of telling her the truth.

Manik-Actually Aliya is not the one. Do you remember me telling you that, maybe the whole plan was not to kill you or not to harm you in the first place? It was to bring me out.

Nandini just nodded her head. And Manik Continued.

Manik- I think Aliya is not the main person. Someone else is harshad's love. Remember the recording I showed you, where he Composed a song to propose to, his girlfriend. I think it is her who was taking revenge for his death.

Nandini was shocked hearing this and she didn't know how to respond to him. Whereas manik continued. "I think the whole scenario behind the proof and your life, being in danger is just to get me out of the scene, make sure that I am involved in your life so that she can get to me.

Nandini -It's another woman. so you think it might be someone from fab five again?

This time Manik did not have an answer.

Can it be again? One of the Fab 5 or someone whom they don't even have any idea about?

Manik (continued)-That is what scares me the most that I have no idea who this woman is. Or what she does, how she looks, anything about her?

"Nobody has seen her, "Nandini asked.

Manik- Nobody has seen her. It was like a devil's hidden card. Just how dev was. But people know who Dev is, what he does, but this woman is like magic, she existed, her name existed as Madam, but no one knows what she's capable of, what she can do or how she looks. So the greatest and the best thing is that she is no more behind you. So, we just have to hope that earlier she is captured it is for the better.

Just when he finished telling that he received a message from Aryaman stating that they have captured aliya, and they are taking her To the Old house. Until they take her back to Mumbai.

Manik made sure that Nandini was peacefully sleeping and went ahead to call Sudhir Murthy.

On-call.

Manik- Hello. Hello, sir.

Sudhir- Manik, what happened? You have called me this late.

Manik- there is a problem but before that did you find anything in the proof?

Sudhir-Yes, Manik. There are some video clippings about their shipments involving drugs and antiques, which the forensic team is reviewing to see if they could get any clue. But other than that, there is nothing.

Manik-Okay, sir, but I will have to inform you that we have captured someone who could be the reason behind Nandini's life-threatening.

Sudhir- captured someone? Who is it? Is it someone from the Fab 5? Just like we thought 

Manik- Yes, sir. It is aliya. According to what She said she is Dayanand Saxena's Daughter. She was apparently hidden from the world.

Sudhir-Oh my God, is that even possible? No one knew he had a daughter all along. What was the reason for him to hide his daughter?

Manik- Anyway, so we have captured her but there is a catch. She is not the Madam. She does not have any link with the devil's work. She just wanted Devil's properties. That is why she killed Harshad, one thing's for sure, is that she is involved in harshad's murder. The person who attacked me on that day in Ooty is her, but we cannot be sure that she was the one who attacked the devil.

Sudhir- It is getting out of our hands now. Please. Escort aliya back to Mumbai and you guys come back soon.

Call ends. 

And the chapter ends as well.

Thank you for patiently waiting for the chapter, tell me how you feel about this chapter?

We are so close to finding out the truth.

Happy Reading.,

Love.,

Nandini.