CHAPTER-59

Recap- madam gets dev and the devil by causing an accident, the devil tells madam to kill Manik. On his grandparent's anniversary, they are attacked in Ooty. The flashback ends

The story goes back to the conversation Aryaman and Nandini were having.

Aryaman could see Nandini's tears which had no bounds

Aryaman- he still blames himself for not being careful, by the time we reached there hearing the news the house was in ashes and someone had saved Manik and got him admitted to the hospital. When we reached the house we could only find the ashes of them and with DNA we could make out who were they.

Seeing Nandini not telling anything and being numb

Aryaman- are you ok?

Nandini(in a small voice)- how did he come out of the trauma

Aryaman- it took a lot of help, he turned more aggressive, and he hunted down every other devil's man and was searching for Marco like hell. There were uncontrollable encounters. The department could not take it anymore, even dad(raj) was not able to stop him, so they suspended him, then neerja aunty came into the picture, she took him to Ooty, they did their final rituals and Manik did not want to leave the place where he spent the last moments with his mother so he quit his job and settled there and I followed.

Nandini nodded her head and left from there, she could not understand the fact that he had to go through so much to prevail justice. Aryaman just stayed back in the living room remembering the past, remembering Aparna, Harshad. Slowly tears left his eyes which he wiped off and sat there grieving for some time.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

(Recap- After rescuing Ashok, he mentioned about hoe dev and Nandini look similar and Manik asks dev to tell him the truth. The next scene continues from there. If needed read chapter-50) 

As soon as dev said that Nandini is his sister and she does not know, was shocking for him.

Manik- are you playing with me dev, well then let me tell you I am not in the mood.

Dev- no manik trust me this is the truth, if you don't believe me then ask Sudhir Murthy, he will tell you.

Manik- you think I won't ask,(took out his phone and dialed his number)

PHONE CONVERSATION

Manik- hello sir, where are you I need to talk urgently

Sudhir- I am in bureau manik

Manik- will meet you in 30 minutes.

After finishing the phone call

Dev- talk to him and get back to me

Manik- oh really, you are coming with me

With that Manik took dev with him to meet Sudhir Murthy.

Intelligence bureau

Dev and Manik were waiting for Sudhir in his cabin, after about 20 minutes Sudhir came inside and was shocked to see dev with Manik but did not say anything and settled in his seat.

Manik- sir, I know you will be shocked in this matter, you see dev, he saved Nandini not once but thrice. I have concluded that he is not here to harm her, so I asked him why he is telling me that he is her brother

Sudhir gave a blank look to them after some time he said

Sudhir- he is telling the truth Manik, they both are siblings,

Manik was numb and did not know what to answer.

Dev - my parents died when I was 5 years old, I did not know how, but he was killed by the devil, Sudhir sir had adopted me and Nandini. 5 years we stayed with them, at that time no one knows Dayanand Saxena was the devil. I thought of Dayanand only as my father's friend. I thought my parents died in an accident, or that is what the devil told me.

Manik- who was your parents

Sudhir- Ashwin Patel and Pooja Patel.

Manik was dumbfounded by this information, the most notorious criminal was the son of a cop who lost his life on duty,

dev(continued)- Sudhir sir still did not give up the case after my father's demise, but that cost the life of his wife, we(Sudhir's wife, dev, and Nandini ) was traveling back home after our picnic, we had an accident which killed his wife, but devil adopted me stating that he found me in an accident, and I thought that I lost my sister in the accident and went to live my life as devil's right-hand man and until you(Manik) arrested devil I came to know that he killed my family but during my interrogation, I came to know that Nandini is alive and living as a Murthy and she lost her memories before the accident.

Manik's head was spinning with the newfound information

Manik(to Sudhir)- are you planning on telling her that you are not her father(Sudhir was silent) let's not disclose it, for now, let's finish the devil's chapter and look into it.

And he got up and moved towards the door, something which dev told made him stop at once and turned towards him in utter shock

Dev- the devil is dead Manik.

Manik and Sudhir were shocked to their wits...

dev- the very day when we escaped causing the accident, the devil could not survive the accident he died soon after we reached the hideout, madam as fulfilling his final words wanted to attack you and your family. I could only save you that day in Ooty. But when she came to know that Harshad was inside she could not take it but tried hurting everyone related to the case that is why she is planning on killing Nandini, as much as the proof is involved. I have no idea whether Her main motive is to kill Nandini or to get to you. While researching more about the people related to the case she came to know that you are alive and attacked you as well. You being in Mumbai as Nandini's bodyguard just made things easier for her.

Manik and Sudhir are shocked by the newfound information.

Manik- she is avenging Harshad's death

Dev nodded his head.

Manik- who is she

Dev- no one has seen her, she is the greatest asset of the devil and he used to adore her so much and always kept her hidden, I know one thing for sure, she is closer to you than you think.

Manik and Sudhir was stunned and did not know what to do

Manik- you mean to say someone from fab 5 or college

dev(sighed)- sorry to say this someone from fab 5

Sudhir- nonsense I know them all they could not do it

Dev- sir, madam has an identity which you don't have even if you have checked their background you cannot know it is her. Right now navya, Mukti, and aliya all are our suspects.

Sudhir- Manik increases the security around the house, I will ask Mr. Khanna to postpone the concert. The more the people guarding it is the better.

Manik just nodded his head. After thinking for sometime Sudhir started

Sudhir- I want you to shift to Murthy mansion.

dev(shocked)- but how can I and it will alert madam.

Sudhir- I will inform fab 5, that for security reasons no one is allowed to enter the mansion for a few days, any practice to be done in the college itself. What do you say Manik?

Manik( nodded)- I think it better for us to stay close to her,

Dev agreed )- ok then but I think we should scan the entire house to see if they have any chips for tabbing us.

Sudhir nodded took his phone to get the people on to work

Manik- I think we should see what Marco knows about madam.

All three moved towards the interrogation room to get leads on madam, hopefully. Anyway, they could not get anything out of him all he said was 'i don't know how she looks and whenever we met she always covered her face.

I think this will be the biggest twist in the entire story. Did you guys like the twist?

Few words about dev.

Who do you think is madam?

Happy Reading.,

Love.,

Nandini.