CHAPTER-32

All the people present there was giving her"she is gone mad " look except for dhruv ....because ALIYA and dhruv was ready to accept that manik and nandini like each other......

When NAVYA was about to tell something nandini stopped her....but deep.down nandini was scared to lose manik....on the other side she.was damn sure that manik is going to turn down ALIYA's proposal....

The whole room was silent .....

ALIYA- guys come on....I am going to.propose manik tomorrow... In holi party....in front of whole college....

DHRUV- all.the best ALIYA.....

ALIYA smiled and turned towards nandini...and smirked...

ALIYA- nandini.are you not going to.congratulate me ......

Where as nandini didn't know what to say....buy.deep.down she.knows one.thing clear is she is not gonna let that happen....and.smirked at her thought....

ALIYA was confused.seeing her smirk......

NANDINI- well congratulations ALIYA see you in.holi party tomorrow.....

ALIYA- well nandini.....I.really hope to.see.you tomorrow but you never attend holi party....

NANDINI- well aliya you don't need to.worry about that....well I.will be there to see you heart broken.....

ALIYA- what do you mean....

NANDINI- we.all know that manik hates you.... Should I remember how manik twisted your hand...when you behaved all.cozy with...him....

ALIYA- that ...is nothing tomorrow he is gonna accept my proposal no matter what....

NANDINI- we will see .....

Aliya fumed.and.left the jam.room....

DHRUV- nandini why did you say that they.actually make.a.nice pair......

Nandini gave him deathly glare and went out......

When nandini reached out of the campus she saw something which made her blood boil...

Manik and ALIYA was on the floor...upon each other i.e ALIYA was on manik....

Nandini just moved from there ....and was sitting in  the college garden.......

Suddenly she heard some voice and turned back to see... Dev.....

NANDINI- what do you want.....

DEV- nothing it was just boring jamming so thought to have some fresh air...so I came here....by the way what are you doing here....

NANDINI- none of your business...

DEV- so I think you are angry about something well you can share if you want.....

NANDINI- listen I have no mood to talk...you better leave....

After that dev sat quite and even nandini was silent.....

After sometime dev stood up to leave

DEV- it was nice meeting you...I will take you leave bye......

Nandini just nodded her head and dev went from there .....as soon as dev left aryaman came....

ARYAMAN- princess what are you doing here....

NANDINI- nothing ...just like that ...

ARYAMAN- come manik is searching for you....

NANDINI- I don't want to go and meet him I want to go home....

Aryaman tried convening her but nandini did not bulge so finding no other way and aryaman took her home on the way he informed manik as well ........

MURTHY MANSION .......

Nandini straight away went to her room and directly fell on her bed and started weeping ...she just can't get over the image of manik and ALIYA....

Aryaman was downstairs and was confused why was nandini behaving...like that....

Manik soon reached MURTHY mansion ...

MANIK- what happened arya where is nandini.......

ARYAMAN- I don't know manik nandini is all sad and upset....she dashed to her room ....

MANIK- OK I will check on her....

Aryaman nodded and manik moved towards nandini's room.....

Manik entered nandini's room to see her weeping.... Manik was all shocked and hurt to see her like that.......

Manik moved forward...and kept his hands in her shoulder...

Nandini saw it was manik and jerked his hands and turned the other side..

Manik was confused as well was going aww on her antics....... Manik knew something would have happened other wise she never behave like this with him....as well.he know that she is handle with care types...

Manik slowly lifted her and made her sit in his lap and caressed her hair....

Nandini was still sniffing....

MANIK- what happened nandini . 

NANDINI- you are very bad.....

She complained cutely manik left like gobbling her up.....

Manik pulled her cheeks and said...

MANIK- why do you think so.....

NANDINI (sniffing)- you and ALIYA was laying on each other in college I saw that....

MANIK- oh...nandini that was just an.accident I was coming from outside I don't from where she came and dashed to me and I lost balance and fell that's all....nothing more....

NANDINI'S THOUGHT- accident.. No way I am dam sure ALIYA would have done that on.purpose....ALIYA I am so gonna not leave you.for this.....

Manik brought her out of her thoughts.....

MANIK- so tomorrow is holi....are you excited.....

Nandini again pouted.....

MANIK- what happened...

NANDINI- I hate this holi.....after celebrating it gives me rashes and that color will not at all go....I won't play....

MANIK- why fear when I am there...this time we will celebrate holi.....the way you like......acha tell me something when was the last time you celebrated holi

NANDINI- I think 3 years back....because that time all compeled me that's why and after that for one week color didn't go only...

MANIK-no worries I am there na ...

Nandini giggled and snuggled into his chest making him chuckle...

NANDINI- I am sleepy manik....

Manik circled his arms around her and started moving to and fro....like rocking a baby to sleep.....

MANIK- sleep I am here ....

Nandini slipped into slumber....

After sometime manik received a call from head quarters ......

He slowly placed her in the bed and put her teddy beside her and moved towards that balcony to receive the call ......

After what he heard .....made him pale and sacred him to no extent........

"SIR THERE IS A ATTACK PLANED TO KILL NANDINI MURTHY...."

_______________________________________

HELLO GUYS ....SO ONE MORE ATTACK ...SO BAD...NA....
.HOW MANY ARE EAGER TO SEE WHAT HAPPENES IN HOLI.....

IF I AM SATISFIED WITH THE VOTES AND COMENTS I WILL UPDATE FAST.....WELL IT IS IN YOUR HANDS....

LOVE.,
NANDINI......