Chapter-68

On reaching the forensic department, the in-charge person showed manik certain videos. Showing that he said "sir, we couldn't find anything with the videos, but I think you might find something useful. We couldn't find any evidence in the papers. The transaction or anything, but we did find some video that is CCTV footage when they were exporting their drugs artifacts and drugs. Maybe you should check the videos. Maybe you can find something better." saying that the person played the videos.

Manik started seeing the videos, one after the other, since it was a CCTV video there were just moments like people shifting things from one place to another. Suddenly, he saw a woman who was killing someone and seeing the woman killing the devil just stayed put and did not do or tell anything to her. Just when he was thinking that she will show her face, as expected she turned. Manik was shocked only one word left his mouth "impossible."

She can't be the one. She definitely can't be the one.

Turning to the in-charge person manik said "put this into a pen drive fast."

The in-charge acted fast and soon copied the clip into a pen drive and gave it to Manik.

 Manik took the pen drive and started running towards sudhir's cabin.Just when he reached the office building, he heard a Bomb Blast from inside. Without caring for anything Manik rushed inside. everyone scattered all the security people were rushing in and out of the building helping people to go out manik just rushed towards the office to see aryaman, nandini and sudhir were coming out so that they could get out of the building just when they got out of the building Manik panicked and looked towards Aryaman and one word left his mouth "aliya"

After making sure nandini is safe manik and aryaman ran inside the building without caring about other shouting, that building is going to collapse.

Just when they reached the interrogation room, they saw that aliya's had slit from her throat, bleeding but eyes were open. She was alive but barely. 

Manik went to her, it was like she was trying to tell something, but just when she was about to tell something she collapsed. Manik felt bad for her and signaled Aryaman "Arya check on Marco." aryaman went towards the other interrogation room to check on Marco but found him in the same situation, but for the fact that Marco was stabbed multiple times and slit. But he was already dead. Looks like she made sure he has died. And went back to the room where manik was and told "He's not alive."

Manik nodded his head. And, looked towards the room but found nothing. Taking Aliya in his arms. Manik moved outside. Nandini saw manik carrying aliya, Seeing her so lifeless nandini could not bear herself from crying. Manik, put her on the stretcher. Seeing her crying so much. He went towards her.

Nandini- no matter what she wanted to do to me. I didn't want her to end up like this.

And Aliya was taken away. Just like that. 

After a week 

Aliya's rituals were done peacefully.

In fact, not even a single soul had anything against her, and they made sure she was sent away peacefully.

For this entire week Manik, just could not imagine her being The Madam. He kept on thinking, he kept on checking the evidence again and again, but again, and again the same thing, she is the one and manik could not deny it. He was not sure how Nandini is going to react to it. He knew who this Madam was or is he did not tell it to Nandini, he did not tell aryaman heck he didn't even tell it to his father. He kept it with him. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he has to expose her or have to keep it hidden.

After everything was settled in.

One afternoon.

Everybody was in the living room of Murthy Mansion along with Dev and the rest of fab 5.

Sudhir- It seems like Manik wanted to talk.

Manik- nandini's life is no more in danger. So I don't think she needs a bodyguard anymore. I would like to go back to Ooty.

Hearing, this nandini was shocked. She at once got up

nandini- you want to leave me.

Manik( just smiled and nodded his head in no)- I just want to finish what was incomplete. nandini could not understand him.

nandini-Why manik?

Manik-I will come back soon. 

Hearing this nandini was happy and understood that he wants to do something back in ooty. And didn't question him, anything further. It was almost like she didn't have the strength to question, or do anything? With the recent happenings

Sudhir also didn't have anything to keep manik apart from the fact that dev is nandini blood brother and they are siblings. Nothing else is keeping Manik from leaving. And manik has promised to sudhir and dev, that he will be there when they will disclose it to nandini.

The next day. 

Manik left leaving Aryaman behind just in case.

After reaching Heavenly homes and meeting everybody there. He left for the graveyard.

This is the place where his grandparents along with his mother and Harshad was buried. He knew. He will find her in the graveyard not 100% yet he took the chance. He came closer.

Manik- I knew I'll find you here. 

Once again cliffhanger, I know you guys wanted to kill me but bear with me because only 2 more chapters are left.

How is this chapter?

Few words for aliya and Marco, please.

Happy reading.,

Love.,

Nandini.