Chapter-60

Recap- Manik comes to know that the devil is dead, the actual person they need to find is Madam. Sudhir asks dev to stay in the Murthy mansion.

Dev and Manik moved out of the bureau

Manik- I have to meet Mr.Khanna and decide on the concert dates. See you then

Dev- no I am coming with you.

Manik- no you go to Murthy mansion and be with Nandini, by now sir would have told fab 5 to not visit her.

Dev- ok then see you around.

Manik and dev parted their ways lost in their thoughts

Manik had a lot of thoughts in his mind, the devil just died, madam is avenging for harshad's death, but the bodies found in the house were all shot, it means that madam had killed Harshad if that is the case then why avenge unless the matter itself is different. Whatever needs to be done should be done before the matter gets out of his hands.

KHURRANA MANSION

Manik walked into the house to see, Mr. Khanna was sitting with P.A in the living room he understood that they were discussing the concert.

Manik- good evening Mr.a Khanna

Mr. Khanna- Manik I was waiting for you, there is a lot of work to be finalized

Both sat down to discuss the location, date. After like an hour they concluded.

Mr.Khanna - so all set, concert in a month and photoshoot for the album next week.

Manik- yes, all set,(getting up) see you then.

Both shook their hands and Manik left the premises.

By the time manik reached Murthy mansion, it was already night and dev had shifted by then. He entered the house to see Aryaman and dev sitting in the living room. The entire house was absolutely quiet. Seeing Manik, Aryaman stood up at once.

Aryaman- Manik

Manik(seeing him getting up)- what's wrong Arya, what did you do?

Aryaman- nothing, actually a technical team had arrived from the bureau to check for any bugs, but fortunately, there was none.

Manik nodded but Aryaman continued to stand like he did something wrong

Manik- now what

Aryaman - seeing the technical team and fab 5 not allowed to enter the premises may have spoilt her mood she has locked herself.

Aryaman did not want Manik to know that he told her everything.

Manik(sighed)- what's wrong with you man, you could have told her it is nothing.

Without telling anything further he moved towards Nandini's room

After knocking on the door he entered inside to see it was dark and Nandini was on her balcony.

Manik( slowly moved towards her and circled his arms around her waist and whispered in her ears)- you know it is dangerous to be like this.

Nandini stayed quiet. Manik knew that her mind is disturbed but not for the reason he knew.

Manik- Nandini please talk something

Nandini- how did you cope with all this Manik, I can't even imagine

Manik(cutting her in between)- I won't lie stating that it will get better, but all these are protocols, my priority is to keep you safe and even if I have to keep your friends away for some time.