Chapter-63

New day, new place, and new experience.

Aryaman and dev got up in the early hours of the morning and took a look at the surroundings and came back to the living room, and Manik was already waiting for them.

Three of them moved towards the kitchen, the climate was so chill, they needed something hot to keep them going. After getting items to eat they settled on the dining table. No one spoke for a few minutes.

Dev- Manik what is your plan.

Manik(shaking his head)- I have nothing right now

Dev frowned because he knows anyone can be madam, if they take any step in haste then it is going to be a very big problem.

Dev- are you serious, then what is the reason for gathering everyone in Ooty.

Manik(sighed)- I want to take Nandini to the old house.

After sometime Manik continued

Manik- moreover if our doubt is correct and the so-called madam is a part of fab 5 then she will try to know what is in the file we gave to Marco, so until we know what her move is after seeing the file we cannot do anything. I think something else is also off

Dev- what

Manik- we are looking for madam but I feel something is off, right from the time, I heard the tune I can't help but wonder we are missing something. And dev have you ever seen her before.

Dev- no Manik I have not seen her

Manik (took a deep breath)- I think we are dealing with 2 people

Dev and Aryaman exchanged confused glances

Manik (continued)- I think the one who attacked me is different and the one who killed the devil is different.

Aryaman- what do you mean by the devil was killed (turning to dev) what is he saying you were there right.

Dev- Aryaman I think it is pretty much obvious that we(dev and Aryaman) are the only survivors of that accident so it is given that she wanted to kill the devil.

Aryaman- these madwomen but why do they want to kill Nandini now

Manik- exactly now, she was not attacked to kill before after dev was into the picture only then attacked started.

Dev- maybe both of them panicked seeing me assuming that one another sent me to keep an eye.

Manik- there is another theory as well, they might not know each other well, we should consider all angles.

Aryaman- but Manik what about Shanker trying to get the evidence, was that a facade to kill Nandini.

Manik- one woman to kill Nandini and another to get rid of the evidence or right from the beginning one woman on evidence,  trying to kill Nandini was a facade and one woman on the revenge thinking we killed Harshad.  (after some time)I will look into the evidence.

Both nodded their head in understanding, and happiness for Manik who is completely opening up to Nandini and finally moving on in his life by completely letting go of the past.

Soon they finished eating, after putting the plates in the kitchen Manik moved towards his room to check on Nandini, a small smile made to his face seeing her all curled up in the bed because of the climate, putting his thoughts aside Manik started waking her up.

Manik- Nandini get up we all are going out today

Nandini just pulled the covers over her head and turned the other side, Manik kneeled on the bed and give a hard kiss on the cheeks, and whispered in her ears" get up or else we are just going to leave you here