Chapter-61

Mr.Khanna had made all the arrangements for them to land in Bangalore. Manik had left along with fab 5. Aryaman and dev were supposed to arrive a little later.

Dev was so sure that madam will try to get Marco out of the jail, if she tries then how will she, does she have more people working for her other than dev and Marco?. Therefore dev and Aryaman would reach Bangalore the day before the concert.

Everything was going perfectly according to manik's plan. Fab 5 was practicing for the concert. Sometimes looking at the girls made him wonder if any one of them is targeting Nandini. And about aliya Manik has no idea what is going on in her mind, why she proposed Dhruv and why did she drug Nandini. Is She madam? Navya has been a huge support to Nandini, he can see the care for Nandini in navya but his mind does not want to take any chances. Mukti is like a bodyguard for Nandini, Manik felt happy when Mukti volunteered to learn how to fight to safeguard Nandini from dev. He was confused, shocked, angry, he cannot find out who madam was, his years of experience did not help him at all.

THE DAY OF THE CONCERT.

Aryaman and dev arrived in Bangalore the day before, with the good news of stating that Marco had escaped. It was good news because Marco had escaped by himself and without any help from others. It can be two things either madam had planned this or Marco had escaped himself with or without any help from madam.

If Marco were to follow them, Manik had a plan for him. His sole intention is to catch hold of madam. He can't help feel a conspiracy behind Harshad death. He was sure the woman he saw was coming inside the house before Marco lit the fire. Why is she taking revenge? If she is the one who killed him in the first place.

With so many questions in his head and searching for answers, keeping it aside he went to Nandini's room

When he entered the room, he saw all the members along with navya were there, he can't help but feel threatened to see the woman with her. He took a few seconds to compose himself

Manik- Nandini

Nandini turned and gave him a smile which he returned

Manik- I was thinking why not we go somewhere after you finish with the concert.

Before Nandini could answer cabir interrupted

Cabir- wow Manik only for Nandini, not us, very bad

Navya- exactly what about us

Manik(staring at navya for a few seconds)- if you guys wish to then no problem but let Nandini answer first

Nandini(thinking for some time)- sure manik let's go.

Soon there was a call for them to go on to the stage. Aryaman was near the stage and dev was monitoring the cameras while Manik stayed with Nandini all the time and escorted her to the stage.

Nandini was not the same as she was before. She was scared to her wits when Shanker kidnapped her in the mall, right now, she has a savior, not one but three of them guarding her like she is some precious. She did not think about anything else but rocking the stage, anything else will be handled by the trio. She knows that for sure. She made sure her voice, the song, everything she prepared was for the trio.

People were spread in the wide area waiting for Nandini to start singing, she came on to her place, holding the mic she gave a huge smile to the crowd.

Soon her soulful voice spread in the entire place.

After one after other Nandini kept singing

Manik was admiring her, he also sings, but only because his mother wanted him to sing not that He does not enjoy it, he does not sing like how Nandini does. She makes sure she expresses her feelings through her singing.

Soon it was the time for the final song,

Before Nandini can start singing they played music, and Manik was rooted in his place, he can never forget this tune, it was Harshad final memory for Manik. Though it was not how Harshad played, what Nandini played was modified and music was on the note.

As usual, Nandini started singing, but Manik texted dev asking whether he knows this music

IN RECORD ROOM

Dev was initially confused, but on thinking, only one word left his mouth

"Impossible"

Dev texted back saying "I know this tune"

Manik now was sure of one thing,  Harshad girlfriend is the one who is taking revenge then it means that the one who attacked manik's family in Ooty is not madam. It only means that not one woman but two of them are involved.

Manik texted back to dev "stay alert" same for Aryaman as well.

Manik knew exactly what to do, but at first, he had to find out why the other women killed Harshad and why madam was taking revenge on him.

After finishing the concert fab 5 moved towards the waiting room, wait there until the crowd is cleared, and then move towards their hotel.

Manik after checking in and around the waiting room, moving to fab 5's room when he saw Marco in the crowd as if he was expecting him here, Manik just smirked at him. Marco was confused, he understood his game and he quietly left from there. The plan to intimidate Manik failed. It looked like Manik have a solid plan. Let us wait for it

After checking everything, talking with Aryaman and dev, Manik reached the waiting room

When he reached the waiting room and just like he expected macro was there,

Marco was sitting in the chair crossed leg and fab 5 along with navya was standing right next to him frozen.

Marco- hey Manik, come sit down let's talk

Manik(coming forward and taking the seat)- what do you want

Marco(taking out a letter)- madam want you to read this

Manik took the letter and started reading it and it had only one sentence

"It is going to end where it started"

So how was this chapter?

I hope you loved another twist.

Now, who do you think will be the madam?

Happy Reading.,

Love.,

Nandini.