Speeding Up The Process

[not edited ]

him

I sit impatiently in my office chair tapping my foot. What is taking her so fucking long! She better not be slutting around, I told her she could do all that when I got what was rightfully MINE!

"UGH!"I screamed aggravated throwing my desk across the room and it shattered into pieces.

I walked down to the holding chambers where I plan to keep my pet until she is trained not to leave me.In there I had this serum I had Jackson whip up for me that makes people fall completely under my spell.

One small amount knocks them out and the second puts them under my control, a mindless slave.They will obey and only serve me.

I opened the case and smirked at the small needle.

"I see I have to take matters into my own hands."

Zakiya

Me and Ray were cuddling and watching a movie in my room.

I turned and looked at him and he was already staring at me.

"what?"I asked insecurely.

"How many pups would you like to have, because i've been thinking..."wow I haven't really thought about that.

I blushed shyly "I don't know like,one or two?"

He smashed his lips into mine and I didn't hold back, we were just having a full on make out session.

"Hey guys have you seen- woah never mind. My bad."Adrian said barging in then walking right back out.

I hid my face in Ray's chest due to embarrassment.

He just chuckled,I wacked his chest.

"That was so embarrassing!"he just kept laughing and then kissed my forehead.

Christina

I was in the livingroom with the twins and Sebastian they absolutely adored him,I say more like spoiled.

He was using his stubby little legs running away giggling and laughing as Ashley and Ally chased him acting like they were monsters.

"Mama!"he ran to me with wide arms and I scoop him up and play along.

"grrrr, were gonna get you!"the twins said he laughed and snuggled into my neck.

"It's okay mama will get the monsters for chasing my baby."I kissed his forhead and turned to the twins and sent them a wink they winked back.

"Bad monsters!How dare you chase my baby shame on you."I give them each a little wack on the arm.

"Ahhh,don't hurt us!"Ashley said as she dramatically fell on the floor.

"We only want to play,we come in peace."Ally said throwing up the peace sign also falling.

I put Sebastian down and he walked over the twins who were playing dead on the floor.

"Get up!"He said nudging Ally. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Mama,why they no get up?"he said confused.

"They are afraid you don't wanna play with them,say you'll play with them and maybe they'll wake up."I said.

He kept tapping on Ashley "Ok, I play with you!"Then turned to Ally "Get up!"

They fake groaned and slowly opened their eyes.His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"TICKLE MONSTERS!"they said tickling him while he laughed and giggled uncontrollably.

"Guys can you watch him while I go take a shower?"I asked, they waved signaling me that it was okay.

I walked up to the bedroom and the windows were open, weird?

I looked out the window, didn't see anything and closed it back.I reached up and tried to close the curtains but felt a small pinch in my side and my vision got blurry.

"Owww."I slurred and suddenly felt tired and weightless.

I didn't feel the hard impact of the floor so I think someone caught me.

"It's okay pet, I have you now and your mine forever."the blurres figure said and then the darkness took over.