Chapter 1 - The Beginning of it all...

That girl who's always smiling? she's fed up with crying each night, who won't tell you things because of not trusting people with any of her thoughts, that's why she's only got that one friend, that one and only person who she can trust, who won't hurt her and pretended they loved her, making that already broken girl, destroy her own self, thinking she deserved to be treated like shit and be humiliated by those people who were fake. That girl who hates life, she's been through too much to go on, more conflict and battles than you've ever been through.

And you ask her if she's ok and how she became like this? she cared too much for people who said they'll never hurt her, this is why she's like this, that person or so called 'friends', broke her.

No story lives unless somene wants to listen.

****

I couldn't stand to see myself any longer and so departed my eyes from the mirror in my room and ran downstairs to see my mum holding her head, pacing up and down the kitchen mumbling words to herself, tears ready to spill out of her eyes, not knowing what to do with herself.

"Katy, go to the shop and get some bread, I want breakfast" I heard her say as I stood there, just looking at the messed up kitchen in our flat.

"Well morning to you to but I'm going out now."

"Look Katy, I've got a headache and I don't want an argument, just go to the shop." She shouted pleefully at me, handing me a pound coin, not looking up at me.

"Fine" I groaned, walking to the door and slamming it behind me, being greeted by the cold morning of May. I wrapped myself up in my hoodie, and just looked around, looked around on what my life has become because of my mum, because she was the one who messed it all up, but blames it all on me. Running down the stairs, I was then greeted by rubbish and a dead mouse which had probably been killed by the cat next door, everyday being greeted by different sorts of things you wouldn't expect to happen, like maybe a killer was lurking around the corner wanting to kill someone for no reason at all, people have all different minds, my mind, is surviving the walk to and from the shop.

I just need to keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks of me, I need to do what I need to be me. But that's in my dreams, my dreams of what I need to do to defeat reality, society and people who are just dumb and don't give a shit about others...others who don't fit in society like everyone else does, being different or just trying to make a change, not wanting to act like we should all the time, not judging people.

Those thoughts running through my head made be suddenly collide with someone and make me fall onto the hard pavement.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry" a boy said with an Irish accent belting out, making me look up from where I had fell, catching his blue sparkling eyes looking down at me. "Here, let me get you up."

"Thanks" I replied, taking his hand and being pulled up to my feet.

"Niall" he said, gesturing his hand out again for me to greet it.

"Katy" I smiled while looking at up at his concerned blue ecstatic eyes that were boaring into me, making me be stuck to his gaze

"I'm so sorry what happened, I should of looked where I was going." He apologised again, showing a genuine smile.

It's really okay, nice to meet you Niall." 

"Nice to meet you to Katy" He said, shaking my hand and smiling. 

I smiled, turning around and walking off, trying to get the smile off my face before anyone saw me, or him. I've only just met him for less than 2 minutes and in my mind, I feel I already know him, known him or seen him around.