s o u l m a t e s

soulmate
/ˈsəʊlmeɪt/
noun
a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.

The words soulmate has been thrown around in every movie , every song and every book. Yet how come there's no perfect example of it. Romeo and Juliet nor Jack and Rose had a perfect ending.

But somehow magical things can occurred and everything seems like a fantasy. People have believed the theories of the bell chimed whenever you meet your soulmate and for sure , people have believed in the red strings of fate but what if the deity's are showing more ways to know who your soulmate truly are.

just write on your wrist and you'll see magical things will happen. If by chances your soulmate is writing back , then it's your lucky day.

author's note
If you're new to this book , hello and welcome thank you for giving this book a chance. If you're have read the book before , thank you too for giving this book a second chance.

This is the rewritten version of Soulmates. The plot won't have any major changes .

I do not own any characters in being mentioned in the story. And nothing is affiliated with the real life situation.

 And nothing is affiliated with the real life situation