Part 16

Part 16

(Sonny comes into her dressing room crying and throws herself onto the chair)

Tawni: (turns around from the mirror) What’s wrong Sonny?

Sonny: (sniffling) Like you care.

Tawni: (gets up and kneels next to Sonny) I know I come off rude sometimes but I really do like you Sonny and consider you one of my best friends and I do care.

Sonny: (smiles a little) Wow Tawni that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. I feel a little better already.

Tawni: That’s good. (she leans over and hugs Sonny) Now tell me what’s wrong.

Sonny: (crying into Tawni’s shoulder) Chad. He he said that Brad was flirting with another girl. But then he said it was her that winked at him. I just don’t know what to believe or do.

Tawni: (pulls away and looks Sonny in the eyes) Well first of all you are going to stop crying. You already cried over him once he is not worth more of your tears. Second if she winked at him then you have nothing to worry about. Maybe you should talk to Brad.

Sonny: (smiles) Maybe I will. Thank you Tawni. You do have a nice side. (hugs Tawni again)

Tawni: (hugs back and smiles) Yeah well just don’t get used to it.

(there is a knock on the door)

Tawni: Come in.

Nico: (opens door) Hey I just wanted to…. Oh hey Sonny. Are you okay?

Sonny: Hey yeah I’m fine now. What did you want?

Nico: (scratches the back of his neck) Uh oh I was just wondering if you saw Grady anywhere.

Sonny: You know Grady went home.

Nico: Oh yeah right. Duh! Well see you guys later! (quickly exits)

Zora: (slide screen open and looks at Tawni) I wonder what that could have been about.

Tawni: (spins around) Zora!

(Zora laughs and close the screen)

Sonny: (puzzled look) What was that about?

Tawni: (nervous laughing) Oh uh who knows. Well I have to go but I’ll see you later. (gets up and leaves)

Sonny: (still a little confused) Okay bye.

(Sonny gets up and grabs her guitar and starts strumming a few cords for a new song)