Part 22

Part 22

Chad: (struggling to get the words out) Well do remember when I was making my amazing movie and brought in all those look alikes?

Sonny: (slowly) Yes.

Chad: Well I may have you know hired one of them to pretend to be my girlfriend to try and umm make you miss me. Also I didn't want to look like I hadn't moved on when you got a new boyfriend.

Sonny: (shocked) Wow Chad. I don't really know how to react to that. But why did you pick someone that looked like me?

Chad: I thought it would make you see how you looked being with me. So I made sure the makeup people made her look as close to you as possible.

Sonny: Yeah but she was blonde that's kinda a big detail to miss.

Chad: I did't want her to look exactly like you. There is only one Sonny.

Sonny: (hugs Chad and sighs) Awwww. I can't believe you hired someone to try and win me back. That's so sweet.

Chad: (wraps his arms around Sonny) Does this mean you will give me one more chance? (looks nervously at Sonny)

Sonny: (looks Chad in the eyes) Do you really still love me and do you promise to think before you do something major and learn to share the spotlight a little more.

Chad: Yes and as hard as the last thing is I promise.

Sonny: (smiles) Then yes I will give you one more chance.

(Chad smiles and leans in and kisses Sonny)

Zora: Oh gross! Not again!

Chad: (pulls away and faces Zora) What are you doing in here and why do you have my toothbrush?

Zora: You aren't suppose to be in here. I must have messed up my schedule. (throws toothbrush down on a table) Dang it! (turns and hurries out of the room)

Chad: (turns back to Sonny) What was that?

Sonny: I don't know. But I would not use that toothbrush again.

Chad: Yeah no. (stands up and holds out his arm) Would Ma Lady care to go get a sammich with me.

Sonny: Awww I'd love to. (gets up and hooks her arm in Chad's and they walk out)

Yes Channy!!! Happy 4th Of July!!!! Woot Woot! I got sparklers! Yay! And Happy Birthday to Autumn_Kisses_!!!    Thank you everyone for reading! Love you! <3