Part 17

Part 17

(Grady and Nico are hanging out in the prop house eating meatball sandwiches on meatball Monday)

Grady: (taking big bite)(mouth full) Dude there is nothing better than meatball Monday.

Nico: (wiping sauce off his face) Mmmm I know!

Grady: So tell me how is the single life without a wingman and what about all the fine ladies you’re getting.

Nico: Well there is this one girl but I’m pretty sure she does not like me back.

Grady: That hasn’t stopped you before. I mean think about it how could she resist someone like you.

Nico: (sauce all over his face) I am pretty handsome. But she mostly looks at me in disgust or annoyance. Except when…

Grady: Except when what?

Nico: Oh nothing but I think I just found a way to get her. (stands up and starts walking to the door)

Grady: Awesome but uh (points to his chest and face) might want to take off the bid and clean your face.

Nico: (laughs) Right. (turns and heads to the bathroom)

-------- Meanwhile

(Sonny walks into Marshall’s office)

Sonny: Hey you wanted to talk to me.

Marshall: Hey Sonny have a seat.

(Sonny sits down)

Marshall: We are having the winner from the So Random fan contest come tomorrow and I wanted you to show them around.

Sonny: I would love to! Who is it?

Marshall: Her name is Sarah Hall.

Sonny: Well I can’t wait to meet her! (walking out the door) See ya later Marshall.

Marshall: Bye Sonny.

I am so sorry I took so long but I got really sick and I had to take finals then my computer broke and tomorrows my graduation. So yeah it has been a busy two weeks but here is a small update for you. I should be posting more when graduations over. So thank you for reading. Love you all! <3