Part 21

Part 21

Chad: There you are. Marshall has been looking for you guys. Sarah needs to leave to catch her flight. (concern growing on his face) Sonny have you been crying?

Sonny: Yeah but its okay Sarah helped me. (turns to Sarah) Oh and you better get going before your late.

Sarah: Yeah I completely forgot what time it was. (stands up and brushes herself off then offers a hand to help Sonny up) Here give me your phone. (holds out her hand to Sonny who puts her phone in it and she starts typing and hands it back) There now you have my number call me whenever you are felling sad or if you just want to talk. Okay?

Sonny: (smiles) Okay. -(see what happened there? no okay)- (hugs Sarah one last time) You have been a great friend and I will make sure to call. Bye.

Sarah: (leaving) Bye. (waves)

Sonny: (turning back towards Chad) Hey.

Chad: Hi. What are you doing at my dressing room?

Sonny: (shrugs her shoulders) I don't know I kinda just ended up here.

Chad: Do you want to come and sit down and talk?

Sonny: Okay.

(they both walk in Chad's dressing room and Sonny sits on the couch)

Chad: (stops at a mirror)(talking to the reflection) Well don't you just look so handsome today.

Sonny: (clears her throat) Chad.

Chad: (turns around quickly and sits down) Right sorry. Now what happened?

Sonny: (sighs) You were right. Brad was flirting and going out with other girls. I saw him kissing Jen.

Chad: (louder voice) I will fire her!

Sonny: (puts her hand on his arm) Please don't do that. It wasn't her fault. But the point is Chad I'm sorry for not believing you and yelling at you and telling you I wish I had never met you. (looks down) I understand if you can't forgive me.

Chad: (lifts Sonny's chin up with his finger and smiles) I have already forgiven you.

Sonny: (small smile) Really?

Chad: Of course because (hesitates) I- I still love you Ma Lady.

Sonny: (shocked) But what about Bonny you two seemed so happy together.

Chad: (nervous) Well umm I have a confession to make.