Part 10

Part 10

(Sonny and the other girl are walking Chad over to some chairs across the hall and Sonny cannot stop staring at her)

Bonny: Why are you staring at me?

Sonny: You- you look exactly like me. (she stutters kind of freaked out)

Bonny: (looks Sonny up and down) Really? I don’t see it.

Sonny: (gives her a weird look but shakes it off) I’m Sonny by the way.

Bonny: I’m Bonny.

Sonny: (throws hands up) Come on really! (Sonny almost drops Chad but grabs him and they quickly put him on the chair)

Chad: Owww my head hurts.

Sonny: You did just get hit with a ball.

Chad: Oh my gosh it didn’t do any damage to my face right I have an image to uphold. (starts frantically feeling his face for signs of damage)

Bonny: No sweetie you’re as handsome as always. (smiles and taps her finger on his nose)

Chad: Awww thanks my little cupcake.

Sonny: (looks questionably at both of them) Sweetie? Cupcake?

Chad: Oh I forgot to tell you this is my girlfriend.

Sonny: Your girlfriend?!

Chad: Yeah you told me I should move on so I did. Isn’t she just the cutest? (smiles at Bonny)

Sonny: (puts on a fake smile) Oh that’s- that’s great. I’m happy for you. Well I have got to go and help Zora clean up the party mess. See you later. (gets up and leaves quickly)